• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Elkrock777

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    We'll since ive waited this long might as well see what the scope will take! I think i'll mount one on my .50 bmg. What do you guys think will it last or fail?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    We'll since ive waited this long might as well see what the scope will take! I think i'll mount one on my .50 bmg. What do you guys think will it last or fail?

50 bmg? I want to lean towards it will last, although i wouldnt have my hopes up for it lasting more than several hundred rounds. that being said, If matt doesnt honor the warranty i will.

blurr95

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    I know that it is unlikely, but if anybody has backed out on their scope and you need a buyer for one, I will take one. Like I said I know it's unlikely, but I figured I would ask.

Thanks Jason

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I know that it is unlikely, but if anybody has backed out on their scope and you need a buyer for one, I will take one. Like I said I know it's unlikely, but I figured I would ask.

Thanks Jason

There is a good chance that there will be one available after all is said and done. after we sort out who gets what ill see whats left over and get back with you.

Or maybe you should just wait for the next group buy.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Just a little further on that, as i posted it while i was on the phone with matt. I have a tracking number for the next box which is supposed to be all but 5 scopes of the order, and the sunshades for the first shipment and the one coming, so we should be good to go. Its supposed to be delivered by the end of next week, although the tracking number isnt working. (he verified that while i was on the phone with him looking at the actual shipping ticket from USPS)

i have said it before and ill say it again... we are almost there, thank you for your patience

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Just a little further on that, as i posted it while i was on the phone with matt. I have a tracking number for the next box which is supposed to be all but 5 scopes of the order, and the sunshades for the first shipment and the one coming, so we should be good to go. Its supposed to be delivered by the end of next week, although the tracking number isnt working. (he verified that while i was on the phone with him looking at the actual shipping ticket from USPS)

i have said it before and ill say it again... we are almost there, thank you for your patience

Progress.... very slowly but surely....

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    1 for Clay
    2 for 22lr pick up
    1 for linzal12 shipped
    2 for dr632 pick up
    1 for cordex pick up
    1 for chezuki
    1 for mrfjones
    1 for ATM shipped
    1 for dave29shipped
    1 for Onebadv8 Shipped
    1 for stainer pick up
    1 for Kcustom45 pick up
    1 for Vlad the Impaler will pick up
    1 for slimplmbr pick up
    1 for HDsilverstreak
    1 for joedirt82 shipped
    1 for gatorindy shipped
    1 for peashooter picked up
    2 for elkrock777 picked up
    1 for USMC_0311 picked up
    1 for todd picked up
    1 for MK HS picked up
    1 for auntibellm shipped

Last edited:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Ok, If the above information is correct for you, post with a YES, that its correct. If you had some back door deal going on, its time to post that up now, even if i already knew about it, and even if you already posted it in this thread, post it again. I am working from scratch from this post forward to verify the information i have is correct.

If you are correct, and are going to have it ship post YES EMAIL SENT, and send me an email to indygunworks@gmail.com with your name shipping address, and ingo username.

Also, if your name does not specify shipped or picked up, please clarify that.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Since its saturday, if you want to pick it up today, i will be available, otherwise it will be later in the week.

317-650-9989 Call me if you want to pick it up today.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom