• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The parts they were waiting on from customs were delivered last night at 4 pm. They are assembling them now, and Matt said the first 15-20 should ship today or tomorrow (i asked for tracking number and signature confirmation). The second part of the order should ship a day or two later.

Did they ship?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Well i got a tracking number. Its supposed to be delivered weds, and according to matt contains 18 scopes, the remaining are due to ship before the end of the week. I dont believe the package was overnighted as promised though. It left tulsa oklahoma on the 16th, and just this morning left oklahoma city, with 2 more days of transit. but at least we got something moving.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I dont believe the package was overnighted as promised though.
    I'm glad to see that these have finally shipped, however this statement has pretty much wrapped up an overall poor customer service experience. I will be happy to get rid of this scope as I don't want anything to do with a company who does not have their priorities straight. I appreciate you for putting together this group buy and doing all the work and listening to all the griping about this bad experience.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I'm glad to see that these have finally shipped, however this statement has pretty much wrapped up an overall poor customer service experience. I will be happy to get rid of this scope as I don't want anything to do with a company who does not have their priorities straight. I appreciate you for putting together this group buy and doing all the work and listening to all the griping about this bad experience.

I hear ya, and i would switch to another product as well, if there was a sub 300 dollar optic that performed as well as this one, w/ an MOA reticle. But there is just not one on the market that has all the features this one has and maintains an MOA reticle.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well i got a tracking number. Its supposed to be delivered weds, and according to matt contains 18 scopes, the remaining are due to ship before the end of the week. I dont believe the package was overnighted as promised though. It left tulsa oklahoma on the 16th, and just this morning left oklahoma city, with 2 more days of transit. but at least we got something moving.

There will not be "batches" this time around. Once they are completed we will be getting our entire order at the same time.

Looks like they didn't stand behind either statement.:dunno:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    at this point, i just want the product so this eternal headache will go away. the rest is just PAR for the course. and I will not be doing anything like this again. ill still use the product, but i doubt i will order anything else from him, or even reccomend him again in the future.

and this group buy started out w/ such potential.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Sorry to hear you won't do any more group buys Nick. I have to say you handled this one quite well. It's a shame that it ended up the way it did because of the manufacturer. Thanks again for doing this group buy and dealing with the headaches it brought with it.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    IMG_1124.jpg

Still waiting on the second box, which should ship today or tomorrow, and that box will have the sunshades in it so i cannot get anything out until i get the sunshades. I was beggining to wonder if these scopes even existed. but ALAS we have progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I call BS. Looks photoshopped. :popcorn: :D

Thats the first smile i have had in this thread since the whole thing started. If we cant be positive about this small gain, what can we be positive about?

Thanks for the patience guys, it looks like it will all work out w/out the headaches of refunds and lawyers.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Thats the first smile i have had in this thread since the whole thing started. If we cant be positive about this small gain, what can we be positive about?

Thanks for the patience guys, it looks like it will all work out w/out the headaches of refunds and lawyers.

We can still be positive about bacon. :yesway:

Nice to hear the good news. :)

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Pork Fat!

We can still be positive about bacon. :yesway:

Nice to hear the good news. :)

I think ATM is on to something. Delivering these scopes with a side of bacon would make the months of waiting fade away. WOTAC needs to realize the marketing power of pork fat.

Again... Thanks for setting this up Nick. This was well handled for the curves Wonders threw at you. :ingo:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Not a WAS handles yet. still have to get the other half the order, get the sunshades, then work through all the backdoor deals on who gets what.

I do see the light at the end of the tunnel though.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Great News!! Maybe I'll be be able to use this scope on my hunting trip this November. All joking aside, thanks for putting this together and sticking it out. Will you be contacting "us" via pm on when we can pick them up or do we just need to stay tuned to this thread?

gatorindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Ah man I'm not ready yet!

I hate to admit this, but I still haven't acquired a host for my scope yet! And I just missed the 1500!
    So what's everyone else mounting these baby's to ?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom