• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Damn. At first I thought it was 100k bullets, then it was a goal of 62k bullets, now it's closed at 51k? Apparently I snooze I lose. Guess I'll go in with our small group doing a direct buy to Berry's. Not as cheap though. Congrats to those who got in.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Damn. At first I thought it was 100k bullets, then it was a goal of 62k bullets, now it's closed at 51k? Apparently I snooze I lose. Guess I'll go in with our small group doing a direct buy to Berry's. Not as cheap though. Congrats to those who got in.

Its based on WEIGHT. The bullet counts were estimates. But a 230gr 45acp weighs double a 9mm 115. So its the weight that becomes the issue and that varies depending on the mixture of bullets ordered.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ORDER CLOSED

Well the group buy is now closed to new orders. Our drivers feel that 1K weight is the most they want to safely haul so with that in mind it's payment time.

I will send the buyers a PM later today with your totals as well as update the 2nd post.
    I prefer to take cash but can take checks and chase bank transfers as well.
    The PM will have me address in case you need to drop off the money along with other details.

B&B said he can place the order by next weekend for us provided we pay no later than 1st week in FEB. If I get all the money in time we can move up our order, else our order goes in end of FEB. I'm not in a rush in either way.

Thanks all for your patients as we get thru this.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad has agreed to take people's money for the group buy tomorrow at the Cigar Lounge during the OC NIGHT
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...itar_nwi_ingo_event_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

So you can drop off your money there if you are going to the event.

Yes, anyone coming to the Open Carry Night can bring a check made out to Jedi (his real name) or cash (exact amount, sealed in an envelope) to the cigar lounge and give it to me at the Open Carry Night and I will get it to Jedi NEXT WEEK. Or, if you can't make OC night and want to drop it off at the cigar lounge, feel free to do so between NOW and MONDAY evening. If I am not there, leave it with the clerk (again, in an envelope) and I will get it to JEDI next week ~ probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

The cigar lounge is open 9am to 9pm Monday - Saturday and 10am-5pm Sunday. My clerks are trustworthy, I've employed them at multiple companies and known most of them since they were young. No fear leaving money with them if I am not there as long as you tell them to give it to me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you have a chance can each of you verify your totals for me.
    Bill B just discovered an error in his total.
    I will double check the math as well.
    Remember subtract $4 for 250 boxes off the website price and subtract $6 for 500/1K boxes off the website price.

I will re-check them this morning. Bill b I think I know what happened with your order. Originally you only have 1 box of .38 and 1 box of .40 each at 250 bullets. When you doubled your order looks like I did not add the second box of .40 to your total just to the bullet overall weight count.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :):
    I got the boot from this group buy somehow. Was it my rant about rising prices?

You never put an order of what you wanted.
    & this first order filled up fast to the 1K weight. Faster than I would have thought.
    :(

we also decided we won't allow south h of us-30 rednecks who won't sell us ar's at cabelas. :rofl:

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Oh, hell. I thought I had, maybe in the other thread? I said 2k 9mm, and assumed that was that. This is my first group-buy rodeo lol.

This redneck can report your hoodlum ass to the FEDS and you'll never pass another 4473! :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Updated post 2 to reflect additional payments and those who have contacted me.
    Some of you will get a small refund as you have sent a bit too much via PayPal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom