Please reply by conversation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    are we just ordering bullets or can we order anything from the site. im interested in a media kit and a pail of corn cob polish and 10k of 9mm 115RN.

Anything from that website we can get.
    The 'internal group' issue we had was what to 'charge' for shipping for those just ordering 'not bullets'. In your case u r ordering bullets as well so the other stuff is minor.

You just want 1 media kit and 1 pail of corn cob polish correct?
    Need to figure out the weight of those to see where we are weight wise. Your 10K of bullets I think is going to put us very close to the 1K lb mark which means we might be closing this group buy soon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    darthfader can you post the links of the accessories you want.
    Adding your bullets to the mix we are at 43K in bullets with a weight of 778lbs so we are still OK weight wise.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    for future reference guys....not that you'll need any for awhile after this group buy, check out precision delta Precision Delta - Competition Ammunition

Their bullets a jacketed and much better than Berry's. Orders over 2k bullets are free shipping and there is bulk discounts. Pretty much what you all are paying for these Berry's.

Not trying to mess with your GB, I just figured I'd spread the word to those whom it may benefit in the future. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @groovatron

Sadly they don't carry rifle bullets (ie. .30 carbine) and that was the sole reason why I went with this vendor and did the group buy here. I am aware of them but do wonder if I ordered 10K of say 9mm would it come in ten 1K boxes or one big box with 10K in bullets?

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    @groovatron

Sadly they don't carry rifle bullets (ie. .30 carbine) and that was the sole reason why I went with this vendor and did the group buy here. I am aware of them but do wonder if I ordered 10K of say 9mm would it come in ten 1K boxes or one big box with 10K in bullets?

Gotcha.....I have never ordered more than a couple and they were in individual boxes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We are ~ 140 lbs away from max capacity so does anyone want to update their order? A few said you might revise later on. Now would be the time before we hit 1K in wieght. Those currenlty on the list have preference over new orders.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    We are ~ 140 lbs away from max capacity so does anyone want to update their order? A few said you might revise later on. Now would be the time before we hit 1K in wieght. Those currenlty on the list have preference over new orders.
    9mm 115g RN flat base - i'll take 3000
    .45 230 RN - i'll take 2000

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    NO MORE ORDER - 1K weight reached

9mm 115g RN flat base - i'll take 3000
    .45 230 RN - i'll take 2000

& you my friend are the LAST ORDER as you put us 10 lbs away from 1K LBS so I'm closing the orders with you.

I'll update the 2nd post shortly and begin to PM ya on how you can get me the money.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    PRICE DROP!!!

I have some good news for ya!
    I was able to secure a price drop on the entire order. ;)

If you look at his website.
    250 qty boxes take $4 off the price
    500 or 1K qty boxes take $6 off the price

I will be updating my spreadsheet with your totals but I'm sure you can figure it out yourself as well.

Need to hear back from melensdad/clif on the truck we are using. A pallet can handle up to 4K in weight but a truck can not. 1 ton F150 truck can handle 2K in weight. So trying to get confirmation on the truck before I allow any additional orders.

---
    For All
    The prices on his website reflect FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the USA.
    That was confirmed by him tonight on the phone.

Also if we want to order in JAN we would need to place it by next weekend. Not sure if we can realistic do that due to collection of money on our end. Something to keep in mind.

I'm off to eat dinner now back in a while.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom