• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm pretty sure that would be a non-starter in Indiana.
    It would be just the thing I would expect Mears to do if it was Marion county. As if this GS wasn’t punished enough with having to take out the trash if society in a very personal way.

How long until we find out the shooter was “known to authorities”?

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Thought this might be a good start for some emails to SIMON property group.

You might want to reconsider your stance of being a so called "gun-free zone". Your signs were ignored by a deranged criminal on Sunday. Fortunately and simultaneously they were also ignored by a good Samaritin as well, who no doubt saved lives (your customers' lives). I hope you give any support this courageous hero may need as well as support to the cause of our right to bear arms and protect ourselves anywhere we go. Never forget this long-time understood fact, that what stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy or gal with a gun. NOT SIGNS!!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Do we know that?
    That he was carrying without a license?
    Early news is that he was "lawfully carrying". I haven't heard whether permit or not. Either way, that's a heck of a decision for a 22 yr old to have to make and a heavy burden to bear. But many people can be glad he was there and had both the preparedness and fortitude to carry out his actions.
    when I think about these scenarios and if I would ever face them, I think about how much more difficult it is to be a defender than an aggressor. The defender has to worry about not hitting innocent people.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Why? I know it isn't pleasant, but lots of INGOers are prepared for something like this. I wouldn't want the anguish of killing someone on one of our friends, but if it was, we can all rally around and support him or her.

I must disagree with this sentiment. I don't think good people putting down a mad dog like that lose sleep over it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom