• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Just an FYI.......this is not Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana........lol, you guys are looking at Greenwood Mall in Bowling Green Kentucky I think.....hope nobody has cussed out Simon Malls yet.
    I've not been to Greenwood Park Mall but every other Simons Property I've visited had been Gun Free.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Can't confirm but.......
    22 year old citizen armed with handgun engaged the shooter from nearly 50 yards and dropped the shooter.

Citizen closed on the shooter and engaged him several more times killing the shooter.

Another SWAG...

If true, 22 year old from Bartholomew County with shooting and tactics like that sounds like military, or something related?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    if all armed good guys decided to abide by no firearms allowed policies, the only one armed in that food court at that time would've been the criminal murderous perp with evil intent free to kill as many as he could.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Another SWAG...

If true, 22 year old from Bartholomew County with shooting and tactics like that sounds like military, or something related?

Not sure the size of the food court but that 50yrds may be a little inflated. Anyhoo it seems this kid knows how to shoot pretty well and had the confidence needed.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Not sure the size of the food court but that 50yrds may be a little inflated. Anyhoo it seems this kid knows how to shoot pretty well and had the confidence needed.

Doubtful. 50 yards would be a nearly impossible shot at that food court. If he did take a shot from that far away, there would’ve been dozens of people between him and the shooter.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Can't confirm but.......
    22 year old citizen armed with handgun engaged the shooter from nearly 50 yards and dropped the shooter.

Citizen closed on the shooter and engaged him several more times killing the shooter.

Stop I can only get so ere-uh, excited.

Man I hope I see that on ASP.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Doubtful. 50 yards would be a nearly impossible shot at that food court. If he did take a shot from that far away, there would’ve been dozens of people between him and the shooter.
    That's what I thought. He may have closed from a distance and got the job done then.

Top Bottom