• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Not sure what Hogsett and Mears have to do with it. Greenwood Park Mall is in...well, Greenwood. Johnson County.

Unless I'm mistaken, the only connection to Marion County is that IMPD responded to assist, because it's right on the county line.
    Hogsett and Mears plan to blame the violence in Indianamurderplace on permitless carry.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    But not locally. They can't stand getting scooped, so the truth will get out that way. Look around the country and you see that all the time. That's why people know the truth and aren't buying the national media's narrative. Local news saves the day because they simply can't keep quiet. Love it!
    AP has the story

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I responded. It's an active scene but my role is done. I think the news will be interesting once the story is released, but that's all I've got to say on the matter and won't be checking this thread again.
    Even if you don't come back to check, just wanted to say, thank you @BehindBlueI's !

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Why? I know it isn't pleasant, but lots of INGOers are prepared for something like this. I wouldn't want the anguish of killing someone on one of our friends, but if it was, we can all rally around and support him or her.

If it is, hope it stay's quiet.

The libs will stalk and dox them the same as Kavanaugh. They'll never get peace, just like Rittenhouse. Wouldn't be a shock at all to see a twitter bounty on their head...

Top Bottom