Great deal on FUBAR Tactical Pants from LA Police Gear.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Do these fit over your boot or do they have to be tucked into it ? If anyone would be willing to post a pic that would be awsome.

policestuff_2074_173598042

:yesway:

zip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Got mine in today they seem to be a little on the tight side of the size I ordered but I can make due.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Got mine in today they seem to be a little on the tight side of the size I ordered but I can make due.

+1, Same here, I thought the same thing.
    Mine were waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home from work this evening. Overall, I am very satisfied with the pants with their errors for the price. I'd buy them all over again. Looking forward to wearing them!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    One more thing, talk about some pockets! I could carry a dozen pocket knives and flashlights wearing these things! Even the pockets have pockets on top of pockets!

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    +1, Same here, I thought the same thing.
    Mine were waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home from work this evening. Overall, I am very satisfied with the pants with their errors for the price. I'd buy them all over again. Looking forward to wearing them!

Yeah, I'm glad I ordered the 34 waist instead of the 32. Normally I would wear 32 but decided to err on the side of caution. Also, I thought the Sierra would be more brownish in color, but they actually are more of a really dark green in person. Guess they just looked more brown next to the OD in the picture. I also ordered a concealed carry jacket, nice little item. I dropped my P11 in the inside pocket and while it felt a bit lopsided you couldn't tell there was anything there in the mirror. The fact that you can carry 4 30rnd mags in it kinda makes me want to buy a PLR-16 :): Now I'm gonna go see what else I can justify buying off their clearance page :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Yeah, I'm glad I ordered the 34 waist instead of the 32. Normally I would wear 32 but decided to err on the side of caution. Also, I thought the Sierra would be more brownish in color, but they actually are more of a really dark green in person. Guess they just looked more brown next to the OD in the picture. I also ordered a concealed carry jacket, nice little item. I dropped my P11 in the inside pocket and while it felt a bit lopsided you couldn't tell there was anything there in the mirror. The fact that you can carry 4 30rnd mags in it kinda makes me want to buy a PLR-16 :): Now I'm gonna go see what else I can justify buying off their clearance page :D

so they are really sized wrong like a size below what it says?

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    so they are really sized wrong like a size below what it says?

Pretty much. I ordered my normal waist size and they are a skosh tight. Guess I need to lose some weight!!

As others have said, the defective stitching on the pairs I got are barely noticeable. Great deal on decent pants.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009

thats why i ordered a size bigger, not credit to me though. Wife told me to! but mine get in tomorrow does everyone like theirs so far? Getting a little worried with some of those post!:thumbsup:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I'm glad I checked back today... I placed an order yesterday and my wife asked if I ordered a size a little larger than normal. I had not. A quick email to lapolicegear and my order is now changed!

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    For me, the length was just fine. I ordered mine with a normal length and all is good.

Yeah, I was fine with the length, but I'd definitely order the next waist size up from your normal. If you plan on tucking a couple layers in I might even consider going up 2 waist sizes, depending on your normal attire.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    just got mine in and love them, ordered a size big and they fit great, so always order up a size! but they are great and for that price i wish i had more money to get some more

Top Bottom