Great deal on FUBAR Tactical Pants from LA Police Gear.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Man, I hope the 36 waist fits me. Worst comes to worst if they're tight maybe I just can't carry IWB. Wish there was domething on their site about the size...

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    This thread popped up and reminded me to check my front door....

:delivery:

They are here!

The pants look great. The fleece jacket I ordered is super nice as well. Very pleased. :rockwoot:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    And now there's a 10% your entire order coupon :D

Use coupon code "10off" when checking out to get the discount. I just HAD to order these 2 days ago lol. It would've only given me free shipping basically, but maybe other can benefit from the coupon!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    And now there's a 10% your entire order coupon :D

Use coupon code "10off" when checking out to get the discount. I just HAD to order these 2 days ago lol. It would've only given me free shipping basically, but maybe other can benefit from the coupon!

:facepalm:

Guess I'll have to order some more :D

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    :facepalm:

Guess I'll have to order some more :D

The more you order, the more you save! If you order way more this time, you can even out not using the 10% coupon before!

I admit it, I'm an enabler. If the argument works for women I guess we can use it too :rockwoot::ingo:

I mean, it IS all on sale now :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The more you order, the more you save! If you order way more this time, you can even out not using the 10% coupon before!

I admit it, I'm an enabler. If the argument works for women I guess we can use it too :rockwoot::ingo:

I mean, it IS all on sale now :D

Good logic. Makes perfect sense to me! :rockwoot::yesway: :D

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just ordered 3 pairs of the elastic-waist FUBAR tac pants to replace some of my old/worn/faded BDU trousers; tThe current promotion taking 10% off the clearance price made it a no-brainer. I have a similar product from Propper and like them quite a bit. I ordered true to size, hoping the elastic waist will eliminate the sizing issues some are reporting.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Just ordered 3 pairs of the elastic-waist FUBAR tac pants to replace some of my old/worn/faded BDU trousers; tThe current promotion taking 10% off the clearance price made it a no-brainer. I have a similar product from Propper and like them quite a bit. I ordered true to size, hoping the elastic waist will eliminate the sizing issues some are reporting.

I call BS! You are getting the elastic waist so you can consume more at Bdubs and not have to unbutton them..

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Got mine and and they fit just fine!

I'll try them out at the 1500 :D

These remind me of the lightweight BDU's I had in the Army, nice and comfy and LOTS of pockets :rockwoot:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    while TAD gear is the shizz I can get six of these for one pair of force tens.(but for sure I trust anything TAD more than other brands)

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I THINKS ME WILL BE MOSEYING ON OVER THAR AND A GETTIN' ME A SOME OF THEM THAR BRITCHES! THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP AND D/L ON THE 411 IF YAS GET ME DRIFT THERE GOOD BUDDY! 10-4 AND THAT IS ALL

Top Bottom