• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just to put this in print. She said, “Don’t judge people just because they want to have sex with a 5 year old.”

Make sure all your liberal fiends hear that. Then make this point: When they vote Democrat. This is what they’re voting for.

They’re not voting for clean air, “the environment”, “the science”, infrastructure, women’s health, freedom in Ukraine, “our Democracy”. They’re voting for insane people who want to tear apart the moral fabric of this country.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Just to put this in print. She said, “Don’t judge people just because they want to have sex with a 5 year old.”

Make sure all your liberal fiends hear that. Then make this point: When they vote Democrat. This is what they’re voting for.

They’re not voting for clean air, “the environment”, “the science”, infrastructure, women’s health, freedom in Ukraine, “our Democracy”. They’re voting for insane people who want to tear apart the moral fabric of this country.
    I agree with this adjustment: the republican party is just as bad, and possibly worse. There is a reason why we have been tip toeing and now are running toward totalitarianism for decades. It is because both parties are on the same team, playing slap fight, while our country is being murdered, plundered and generally disassembled (as they personally prosper).

Graham (sodomite), McCarthy, McConnel, McCain, Crenshaw, Pence, etc. etc.

Trump Vaxxx.jpg

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I don't know how much more of this parents can absorb before there will be the equivalent of a jihad against the education/industrial complex. These "educators/administrators" all need to go, along with the system that supports them. The crazy part is that they are doing this with the tax money collected from the parents.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree with this adjustment: the republican party is just as bad, and possibly worse. There is a reason why we have been tip toeing and now are running toward totalitarianism for decades. It is because both parties are on the same team, playing slap fight, while our country is being murdered, plundered and generally disassembled (as they personally prosper).

Graham (sodomite), McCarthy, McConnel, McCain, Crenshaw, Pence, etc. etc.

View attachment 273638
    Republicans are not worse. At their worst, they're woke enablers. That's bad, of course. But not as bad as woke itself.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

thats-gonna-be-a-no-from-me-dawg.gif

1683117577173.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Careful. You'll get a wall of teal text if you keep that up.

But. Honestly. You really think that the positioning of one's hands caught in a moment is some kind of intentional symbology? You talked about truth. You kinda have to have more than this to make an accusation that's truthful. C'mon man.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Republicans are not worse. At their worst, they're woke enablers. That's bad, of course. But not as bad as woke it
    self.

I mean that on the terms as described by Cicero below.

You will know them by their fruits. Ironically, they all (many) push the LGBTQIAP+++++ agenda too. They are just used to normalize the unthinkable. Next step CBDC if we allow it.

My argument is, that the "fighting" is mostly (almost all) kabuki theater. The outcome (they desire) has already been decided, it is just a matter of "persuading" the masses.

The Truth: Our federal government has (for the most part) already been overthrown. There are multiple interests currently feeding on the carcass while we bicker about team red / team blue and various other intentionally contrived nonsense.

cicero_quote_nation_cannot_survive_treason_postcard-re9ba5e3c9a87435687ee0adedfaae940_vgbaq_8b...jpg.

Last edited:

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I voted for the guy twice, but the results of his actions, and the results compared to his words are undeniable. Did he get turned? Was he always in on it? I have no idea. What matters is his actions, his associations and the results.

Trump awesome.jpg

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Welcome to the slippery slope of degeneracy.
    Now that many "conservatives" are fully onboard with LGBT agenda, now it is time to move on the kids and tack that P on there.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I voted for the guy twice, but the results of his actions, and the results compared to his words are undeniable. Did he get turned? Was he always in on it? I have no idea. What matters is his actions, his associations and the results.
    'I voted for the guy twice' is to the discussion of politics what 'I have black friends' is to the discussion of race

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    'I voted for the guy twice' is to the discussion of politics what 'I have black friends' is to the discussion of race
    Feel free to discuss the points made. Your Logical Fallacy "arguments" are beyond tedious, and are certainly helpful to absolutely no one. Especially the children that are currently being abused and victimized, and those being cued up to be abused and victimized.

Top Bottom