Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You’re arguing mechanics. I’m pointing out the effects, the deleterious effects to the family structure, children, men, women, etc.

And you’re right the tree has many parts and this poisonous tree’s parts consist of (but not limited to) no-fault divorce, homosexuality, fornication, adultry, trans-whatever, and yes, pedos.
    And mechanics are important for honest discussions. You cant debate if you are both not using the same terms/language.

One more try before I give up.

If you tell me your internet is broken with authority like you know what you are talking about and I just look at the modem and router and find nothing wrong, I'll tell you that you are full of crap. And you'll insist, and I'll insist, and we will get nowhere because we are not talking about the same thing.

If you continue to insist that your internet is down, and I continue to look at the actual internet, I'll never get it fixed if its actually your wifi. You MUST address the true problem by its name, otherwise you get nowhere talking to someone else about it. You can sit on your high moral horse (no offense intended) and say "Well, its ALL the same, so who cares? Its. all. the. same!" But its not all the same.

Now if you just want to deride and not actually be productive in the discussion, by all means just keep lumping it all in as one big sin. But know its not helping further any discussions.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nonsense. THIS is what the mod fights in the mod room look like

stripes-1981-john-candy-mudwrestling-review.jpg

(I wanted to post the video from the movie (Stripes), but I forgot several of the girls were topless. Oops. Glad I previewed it before posting it. LOL

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Oh, and ANYONE advocating for the term MAP needs to be ridiculed into oblivion. It is NOT ok to normalize/rationalize child abuse.
    Because these mind numbing exchanges can drift and swerve so much, plus with my ADD, let’s reset from where this started. I’m saying adults promulgating the cutting off of body parts, chemical castrations, etc. is child abuse. I’m not denying what MAP is or what they want to do. In both forms of deviancy, a child is being violated. Both groom children into acts they have no ability to understand fully or have the maturity to accept. Both are equally vile and evil.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    LGBT Train your boys.jpg

So if we had a patient enemy that wanted to destroy our nation, but did not have the ability or desire to do it through overt agression, I wonder what it would look like? I wonder what tools and agendas they would use to undermine and subvert the population growth and strengths of our nation? Ordo ab chao?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom