May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Pearls before swine, Mike…it’s not like you would accept anything that doesn’t already conform to your currently-held biases.
    You were not looking in the mirror when you posted that were you? :lmfao:

The leftists still think they are the counter culture without realizing they are what the real counter culture is reviling and resisting?

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You were not looking in the mirror when you posted that were you? :lmfao:

The leftists still think they are the counter culture without realizing they are what the real counter culture is reviling and resisting?

I have no idea what “the leftists” think…I only know what I think…

…which is that you only really hate the pedophiles that vote D.

I rather suspect Trump could rape a child on live television and you would be on INGO the same day shouting “false flag”, “but Obiden”, and “5D chess!!!”

Cultists gonna cult…prove me wrong.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Almost as good as your ability to cherry pick what to reply to.
    Limited time. I responded to what intrigued me first to reply to.
    Let’s both be honest here: I don’t know the answer…but neither do you.
    I think it's reasonable to think that the group that advocates for pedo rights would tend to have more pedos. Tell me. Does the LGBTQIA+ community accept minor attracted persons as part of their group or not? Have you had your head burried in the sand for long, or was it just recent?

Well, I certainly am…you are just ignoring all the pedos on your side.
    I suppose there are pedos on the right, but when they're found out, the consensus is, instead of "inclusion" it's this:

1720547776943.png

Wow, your evidentiary standards are as flexible as right-wing ethics…that’s pretty impressive.

When accusations are enough for you to condemn your political enemies, but criminal convictions are not enough to condemn your own political allies you might want to reconsider the sincerity of your positions.
    Frankly, I'm just out of patience. But, no. It's not just accusations. I advocate for a fair trial before the wood chipper.

You seemed inclined to take the LGBT side without scrutiny.

What on Earth are you talking about?

A while back there was a report about LGBT group celebrating the removal of a "NO U-turn" sign. They claimed the sign was there because it's a known gay district and was put there to discriminate against them. :dunno:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Arguing with liberals/progressives is like arguing with Scientologists/Moonies - pointless. They live in their own universe, dictated to them by their handlers. They deny reality, preferring to embrace their fantasy world.

They are also masters of projection, accusing their political opponents of what they themselves embrace. Very sad. But that is how cults function.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Arguing with liberals/progressives is like arguing with Scientologists/Moonies - pointless. They live in their own universe, dictated to them by their handlers. They deny reality, preferring to embrace their fantasy world.

They are also masters of projection, accusing their political opponents of what they themselves embrace. Very sad. But that is how cults function.
    Yep. You can tell them the sky is blue and they will deny it.

You point up and tell them to look and They will still not believe you.

Top Bottom