• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hands on me for any reason, I would file a complaint. Was it all the way concealed, how did he know you had a firearm?

My complaint would be filed in the form of a spinning back fist. When he finally woke up, I hope someone would be there to let him know what he did wrong so he could learn his lesson.

The nerve of some people.:noway:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I must have forgot the purple. Thought it was obvious.

I couldn't "purple" a video. Your "purple" was obvious. Just joking with ya buddy. :D

My complaint would be filed in the form of a spinning back fist. When he finally woke up, I hope someone would be there to let him know what he did wrong so he could learn his lesson.

The nerve of some people.:noway:

Here we go, nother tough guy whippin' up on a midget with social issues. :rolleyes:

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Todays reaction: Worker grabs patrons gun at Walmart, Patron defends himself against the unnecessary attack.

Tomorrows headline: Gun owner attacks handicapped worker at Walmart!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is like listening to kids talk after they come out of their first lesson at "Karate" class. Thinking they are all bad to the BONE.

"I would do this, and then this, and this this, and then whip out my nunchucks..."

This is possibly the best thread ever.

Adult men sharing fictional stories of how they would handle a midget touching their gun in a walmart, as violently as possible.

The only common denominator? They are all awesome in their own imaginations.

I LOVE THIS.

:popcorn:

I replied before the other facts came out.
    Monday morning quarterback much?

I guess you are alright with an unknown playing grab ass with your gun. - Not me.

I never saw where you replied to us all how a real operator would handle the situation.

Q: An unknown grabs your gun from behind........ GO.....

Last edited:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'll give you that. And what I would do is entirely dependent on the situation. Because I haven't seen the man in question, I can only go on the picture I've drawn in my head from the descriptions here. From that mental picture, I just can't fathom considering him a threat worthy of any more than grabbing the offending gun-grabbing hand, not in some wrist lock or with the intent to take him down, but just putting my hand on his to keep the gun firmly in the holster, peacefully getting separation, and discussing the issue with him and his supervisor/manager. If he has social issues, he really does need to be educated and coached that what he did is inappropriate and dangerous, but not the way some here have described it. Now if I were a 90 year old woman for whom this guy constituted a valid threat, that would be different. I'm old and feeble, but not old and feeble enough to feel threatened by the guy in the image I've drawn in my head of this man.

That's exactly what should have happened, educate! I would have asked to see the manage, told him what happened and ask that he instruct his people that touching someone else, whether its a gun or body parts is not good idea.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    That's exactly what should have happened, educate! I would have asked to see the manage, told him what happened and ask that he instruct his people that touching someone else, whether its a gun or body parts is not good idea.

I'm ok with body parts as long as she's attractive or has a certain morally casual attitude and a riding crop.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Kudos to you for not reacting in a fatal manner to a situation which from me might have prompted a fatal response. You obviously have impeccable self control and a cool head.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Wow! You should file an immediate complaint and ensure he never gets a chance to do that to someone again. If you don't file a complaint you would be doing the community and the offender a HUGE disservice. The community because if he does this again someone could end up getting hurt. The offender because next time he does that he may do it to someone not so calm in his reaction. I most likely would have had him in some from of a submission hold...or would have humilitated him verbally at very least! Others mentioned spinning back fist or other brutal attacks....sounded good as well!

Last edited:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Two things

Once: You effectively were Open Carrying. "Hey, Mister" was fair enough warning. Check your mind-set. Twice: keep your cart between you and any "threat." When carrying, nearly everyone has potential of being your "threat." You should have "carted" him onto his ass.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Once: You effectively were Open Carrying. "Hey, Mister" was fair enough warning. Check your mind-set. Twice: keep your cart between you and any "threat." When carrying, nearly everyone has potential of being your "threat." You should have "carted" him onto his ass.

"effectively were Open Carrying"? I thought he "definitely was Open Carrying"?

Or did I misread your intent?

Top Bottom