• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    The angle at which this guy could even grab my 1911 would have required a good amount of straining and effort to remove it from the holster. I backed up fast enough, but there's no way he would have been able to remove it without a lot of time and questioning on my part of "What the hell are you doing?"

Honestly as a reflex I might have punched him in the ugly face. If someone I don't know reaches for my gun or me there is a good chance that they will meet my fist.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    "Hey Farva, what's that place you like to eat at with the mozzarella sticks and all the goofy **** on the walls?"

shenanigans.jpg

Eric70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Covington
    At the very least you should have made a complaint. There was no reason he should have touched any part you, especially grabbing your gun.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Sheepeople are hilarious. The little guy is probably telling stories to friends and family about how he saved shoppers at Walmart from a Mad Man that had a Gun.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I think that tomorrow, Captain Grabby should be explaining to his manager why he can't keep his hands to himself.

:twocents:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "Remove your hands from my body or I will remove them from yours."

It's been said upthread: Stupid should hurt. At a minimum, he would have had a broken thumb.

And a call to his manager.

As for the resultant civil suit: "Your Honor, the plaintiff reached over and grabbed my firearm. Someone willing to go up and do that, especially to someone he doesn't know, is obviously unpredictable and quite possibly unbalanced. I was in fear of him causing harm to others in the store as well as myself, so I incapacitated him and called the police. What would one of the officers have done if someone had reached for his pistol?"

A countersuit would also be high on my list of questions for my attorney.

Blessings,
    Bill

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    "Remove your hands from my body or I will remove them from yours."

It's been said upthread: Stupid should hurt. At a minimum, he would have had a broken thumb.

And a call to his manager.

As for the resultant civil suit: "Your Honor, the plaintiff reached over and grabbed my firearm. Someone willing to go up and do that, especially to someone he doesn't know, is obviously unpredictable and quite possibly unbalanced. I was in fear of him causing harm to others in the store as well as myself, so I incapacitated him and called the police. What would one of the officers have done if someone had reached for his pistol?"

A countersuit would also be high on my list of questions for my attorney.

Blessings,
    Bill

You're ruthless...:abused:

I love it!:D

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Okay, how did he know you were carrying unless you were open carry, carrying & printing, or part of the shirt made it exposed? Not that it really matters!

That said, my preference in that store would have been concealed with no printing, but that's just me.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Okay, how did he know you were carrying unless you were open carry, carrying & printing, or part of the shirt made it exposed? Not that it really matters!

That said, my preference in that store would have been concealed with no printing, but that's just me.

Im guessing open or concealed but shirt tucked in behind.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon

Here we go.......:horse:

Method of carry doesn't matter. Putting your hands on someone's gun is not a good idea. If I had something on my face, is he going to spit on a napkin and wipe it off for me?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Someone would be hard pressed to not have a broken or sprained wrist. Could also be construed as unwanted touching...think that might be chargable.

Another reason to have a good snug holster.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Yes, I open carry. I assume that's why he wanted my shirt pulled over it.

Double T said:
    Another reason to have a good snug holster.

Don Hume leather holster. I can't imagine this guy would have been able to pull it out easily, at his height, if he were so inclined.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    stupid should hurt.....for sure. If someone grabs at my firearm, they are going to get leg whipped and knocked to the ground at the very least. When I was a little kid, I thought it would be fun to mess with the neighbors dog by sneaking up behind him and scaring him...I got bit and learned a lesson. This bafoon needed to learn never to touch another persons sidearm.

Top Bottom