Good scope for Rem 700 under $200. Is it possible?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    for under 200 bucks i would go with a simmons whitetail classic. if you can get up to 300 bucks look into the super sniper

Go a little better. See if someone will order you a Simmons 44MAG, 6-21x44, MilDot, Target Turrent and they should be able to get you fitted for under $200. I took a leap of faith and bought one, and it's the bomb, for the money. VERY clear, zeroed easy, and very, very clean and simple to use. I put one on my flat top AR, for varmints and it is marvelous. I felt like a hero, finding a scope which was more than adequate for my purposes, and I didn't sink a ton of money into it. FYI---the manufacturer number on that is #441056.

Simmons - Home

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Well, I have a Simmons whitetail Classic on the way! :D

Go a little better. See if someone will order you a Simmons 44MAG, 6-21x44, MilDot, Target Turrent and they should be able to get you fitted for under $200. I took a leap of faith and bought one, and it's the bomb, for the money. VERY clear, zeroed easy, and very, very clean and simple to use. I put one on my flat top AR, for varmints and it is marvelous. I felt like a hero, finding a scope which was more than adequate for my purposes, and I didn't sink a ton of money into it. FYI---the manufacturer number on that is #441056.

Simmons - Home

Too late! :D

Top Bottom