• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Well the company has also now not paid me my paycheck as well. Was due friday...

Im not worried about deleting anything. There is nothing bad to delete, no names, no shennanigans.

On another note did anyone notice the parking lot bill doesnt mention a parking lot or property at all?

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    On another note did anyone notice the parking lot bill doesnt mention a parking lot or property at all?

IIRC, 411 was a modifier to the earlier 2010 legislation that allowed workplace carry (in your vehicle). Before 411 employers were still allowed to require you to answer whether or not you had a weapon in your vehicle and I think a few businesses even setup special parking areas for those who had weapons. :rolleyes:

So 411 was made to iron out some of the original legislation and doesn't specifically mention all of content of the first. I'm working on getting ready to leave right now, but if no one else has I'll try to dig up the original for you.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Well the company has also now not paid me my paycheck as well. Was due friday...

Im not worried about deleting anything. There is nothing bad to delete, no names, no shennanigans.

If you read the FAQ on the IN Dept. Of Lobor site they broke the law by not giving you your check & they must pay you for any Vac. Days, but not sick days.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Update:

As cleared by attorney.

At or around 9am tomorrow I represented by Guy Relford will be filing suit in the Morgan County Courthouse for Illegal Regulation of Employee Firearms, Illegal Disclosure Requirements, Illegal withholding of wages.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I'll ask Mrs. Ortega if she has time to put one out. She has a printing press that she makes visas and passports on for, er, um, a..... "Ortega's El Paso Visitors Tours." :D

Can I sign up for regular updates as well? I need some new toilet pape... I mean, reading material for the joh... I mean, slow days at work.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20120919_114251_zps8af78ca0.jpg

Complaint was filed in The Morgan County Circuit Court this morning @ 0940 hrs.

The Filing was covered by Fox 59's Jake Miller and will air sometime

What a Birthday Present for me. Lets hope that this will open some eyes, change some mindsets and begin to heal the divide between firearms owners and their employers or employees.

Jake Miller (JakeMillerNews) on Twitter

Last edited:
    Top Bottom