• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I used a window paint marker last night and wrote: RIP Officer Renn E.O.W. 7/5/2014 'Naptown will miss you!
    on the back window of my car. I've had three people beep horns/thumbs up, 1 state trooper blip lights. Unfortunately, I had one guy at 38th and College bang on my driver's window, swearing, telling me to "****ing die". He had to be "shooed" off when he tried the door handle. Another guy at Olive Garden during lunch drove by me and told me to "grow eyes on the back of my ****ing head" before roaring off.

I have rifle plates that I wear at the range that usually reside in the trunk, I brought them inside at work, they are being worn on the way home. Despite others saying I should wash it off, it's staying up. It's the principle of the matter now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Skull Daddy-45 bought up a bunch of bulbs in Michigan today and put them in UPS heading my way. Should have them on Monday.

Anyone needing/wanting one PM me. They are free care of the Skull-Daddy.

DH.....You showed a lot more restraint than I would have.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I used a window paint marker last night and wrote: RIP Officer Renn E.O.W. 7/5/2014 'Naptown will miss you!
    on the back window of my car. I've had three people beep horns/thumbs up, 1 state trooper blip lights. Unfortunately, I had one guy at 38th and College bang on my driver's window, swearing, telling me to "****ing die". He had to be "shooed" off when he tried the door handle. Another guy at Olive Garden during lunch drove by me and told me to "grow eyes on the back of my ****ing head" before roaring off.

I have rifle plates that I wear at the range that usually reside in the trunk, I brought them inside at work, they are being worn on the way home. Despite others saying I should wash it off, it's staying up. It's the principle of the matter now.

Good for you! I'm sick of these scumbags.

R.I.P. Officer Renn. I pray for the strength of his family and fellow officers, may God bless them and comfort them.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Stopped by the Meijer on the south side. There was a nice line going to the back and halfway down but everyone received a bulb and they still had a lot to give.

I would guess that at least 150 people were in line before 4.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I have been out of town on vacation since the 5th. As a LEO, I would normally be working doubles helping to support IMPD so that guys could have third shift off the night before the funeral and have the day off for it. This has been very surreal and is the first time in my 12 years on that I've not been involved or able to participate in the vigil, funeral, procession or work coverage.

Watching how the members of the board have reacted with real emotion and support and not being there to do my part has been been an emotional trip for me. Thank you all for all you have done.

Reading that no blue bulbs are left in Central Indiana, I looked up here at the Walmart in Michigan City and they were sold out as well! I can't imagine it's a coincidence.... If I find any, I'll be buying some and either bringing them back with me or shipping them down to Trigger Time.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    We stopped at the Meijer on the south side to get one (I keep giving the ones I buy away, even pulled one out of the socket on the porch for someone). I was so blessed to see a lot of people coming in looking for them! It was a good stream of people and there were a lot of empty boxes beside their table. They gave me a few extras so if there are any INGO members on the south side that still need one before tonight PM me or IndyJohn.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Stopped by the Meijer on the south side. There was a nice line going to the back and halfway down but everyone received a bulb and they still had a lot to give.

I would guess that at least 150 people were in line before 4.

I was stuck at home all day, but finally got a chance to run out just after 6pm. I'd called ahead to verify they'd have some left and they did, though by the time I got one there were just a few left at the Service Desk. Thanks to the INGO members who offered to meet me to get one, but I had very limited time today. Just glad I was able to pick one up :yesway:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's been a busy week with long hours but I finally got it done. I attempted to purchase blue bulbs a couple of times but couldn't find them so I broke out the airbrush and made my own.
    IMG_0806_zps27fb1f74.jpg

Top Bottom