• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Not trying to fling turds here, but if so many people can constantly talk about their God, why can't I swear? I'm serious.

I'm not flinging turds either, and this is NOT an attack on you at all. But if the thread is about the Good Lord, God, Our Savior and Father Almighty, why don't you just skip over it? Just not read it at all? Then you have nothing to be upset about and everyone can have a good time.
    Just a thought.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Originally Posted by Fenway
    360 I don't think this forum is a good fit for you. I'm sorry it's not working out. Please PM me your paypal address or snail mail address so I can refund your supporter status in full. Please change your underwear or leave. Thanks!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    See how this turned out? Some of you can post all you want about some fairy tale dude, and I can't even post the colorful nouns, verbs, and adjectives that I wish to call some of you for your dumb replies.

There is no God. There is no God. There is no God. There is no God. There is no God.
    There is no God. There is no God. There is no God. There is no God. There is no God.

Thank you Easter Bunny...BOK BOK

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion.There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. There is no God in my opinion. Etc...
    Fixed that for ya. :D

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I'm not flinging turds either, and this is NOT an attack on you at all. But if the thread is about the Good Lord, God, Our Savior and Father Almighty, why don't you just skip over it? Just not read it at all? Then you have nothing to be upset about and everyone can have a good time.
    Just a thought.
    None taken, and after my incident with another member here which I was in the wrong about, I learned to do just that. BUT, that doesn't mean I cannot start my own discussion about the subject, right? And touche.

Eff this.

Happy easter baby jesus.
    I'm out of rep for the day, but this made me laugh.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    One thing I think is kinda funny is how the religious members will jump right in and throw their opinions around, but many of the ones who aren't religious will let me stand on my own.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Being an apatheist means I just don't care. I don't shove my views on religion and spirituality on other folks even when some of them don't return the courtesy. I don't particularly care to support religion bashing even though I am not religious.
    But bashing religion was not the intent of the OP. It was the allowance of swearing.

People say they are offended by the use of profanity. I am offended by the constant barrage of religious overtones.

I guarantee there are as many people on this forum who curse, as who are bible thumpers.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    One thing I think is kinda funny is how the religious members will jump right in and throw their opinions around, but many of the ones who aren't religious will let me stand on my own.

Is this about religion?

I thought you just wanted to swear. :popcorn:

ETA: Right. ;)

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I see no connection between religion, and swearing, as it pertains to this Forum.

The owner wants a family friendly site. Hence the swearing rule.

I would hazard a guess that more parents would be offended by their children reading swear words, (or seeing nudity in the Girls and Guns thread), etc, than they would by their children reading a Prayer Chain thread. Oh the HORROR! :rolleyes:

But in all actuality, my opinion matters not.

Fenway's House, Fenway's Rules. 'nuff said. :ingo:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I would hazard a guess that more parents would be offended by their children reading swear words, (or seeing nudity in the Girls and Guns thread), etc, than they would by their children reading a Prayer Chain thread. Oh the HORROR! :rolleyes:

No real sure how nudity became involved in this topic, but while you throw it out there, allow me to opine my suggestion for a sub-forum for Site Supporters that has more lax rules. It would be like a "Pub" atmosphere. Those who are offended don't have to visit, and those who like to participate in some healthy debauchery, can have a place to do so. I could be password protected so the kiddies can't come in.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Not me. No one follows my religion. I'm a beaver worshiper.:D

But bashing religion was not the intent of the OP. It was the allowance of swearing.

People say they are offended by the use of profanity. I am offended by the constant barrage of religious overtones.

I guarantee there are as many people on this forum who curse, as who are bible thumpers.

You met me at the SKS shoot. I cuss like a construction worker. It's Fenway's site. We gotta keep the language clean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom