• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Wow this thing has gone a long way. I just wanted to say that I prayed for 360's soul this morning. But, I don't think it's gonna help. I tried though :dunno:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Lot of faith you have in that religion.:rolleyes:

I have a lot of faith in the Beaver. Sure it's let me down a couple of times....
    It's teased me.....left me blue before(giggle).....and completely turned it's back on me a time or two.

I'm never gonna let anybody tell me that worshiping Beaver is not the right thing to do.

I will pray to the all mighty beaver for you all. May your beaver bless you tonight. Maybe a strange beaver you have never met before will smile upon you tonight.

Rev. Jim of the first house of the Beaver.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I have a lot of faith in the Beaver. Sure it's let me down a couple of times....
    It's teased me.....left me blue before(giggle).....and completely turned it's back on me a time or two.

I'm never gonna let anybody tell me that worshiping Beaver is not the right thing to do.

I will pray to the all mighty beaver for you all. May your beaver bless you tonight. Maybe a strange beaver you have never met before will smile upon you tonight.

Dont put the beaver on a pedestal.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Would Christmas cards feature Ward and June knealing next to a manger and three wiseguy's Wally,Lumpy and Eddie in the background.

WAIT..WAIT A MINUTE, I get the gist now,wrong BEAVER. Only question I have, every 28 days will the sermon look anything like the head spinning peasoup spitting bedroom scene from the EXORCIST.

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Would Christmas cards feature Ward and June knealing next to a manger and three wiseguy's Wally,Lumpy and Eddie in the background.

WAIT..WAIT A MINUTE, I get the gist now,wrong BEAVER. Only question I have, every 28 days will the sermon look anything like the head spinning peasoup spitting bedroom scene from the EXORCIST.
    Every 28 days we just leave the beaver be for a bit.
    It's not wise to enrage the beaver.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Every 28 days we just leave the beaver be for a bit.
    It's not wise to enrage the beaver.

28_days_later.gif

:laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I'm gonna tell your wife how you refer to your house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom