• LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Hillerman Insurgency Weapons <--Link

defender_muzzle.jpg

:D

Realistically though, I'd probably go with my 870. The "Defender" probably isn't the best choice for hunting. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    God already let me borrow his firery sword for all of my pheasant hunting, and that's an 11-87. When that shotgun points at a bird, the bird dies. In a heavenly perfect world I'd have my 11-87 and it would never need cleaned and even though it hasn't yet it would continue to never jam.

If shtf and I have to grabone that I know will work everytime, I'm taking my 18" 870.

Like this one

GunsAll022.jpg

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Like this one

Nope, mine is the all black synthetic model. I haven't added any magazine tube extenders because I have an 870 with all that stuff if I need a shotgun for that kind of work. I did however add an aluminum follower to my magazine tube. I can't really notice a difference other than I know it's much better than a plastic piece made by the lowest bidder.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nope, mine is the all black synthetic model. I haven't added any magazine tube extenders because I have an 870 with all that stuff if I need a shotgun for that kind of work. I did however add an aluminum follower to my magazine tube. I can't really notice a difference other than I know it's much better than a plastic piece made by the lowest bidder.

I have a mossy 590 and a 930 with full tubes for nasty work. I use this one to shoot clay. We have 4 launchers and can put 8 in the air at once. I just did the work to this so it is untried as yet. I have shot it but not chasing clay.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have a mossy 590 and a 930 with full tubes for nasty work. I use this one to shoot clay. We have 4 launchers and can put 8 in the air at once. I just did the work to this so it is untried as yet. I have shot it but not chasing clay.

Having four launchers going at once would be awesome. Your stock just went up in my book. That's a pretty awesome idea. I understand the extended mag tube now. :rockwoot:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Wow necropost!

Now that this thread has been reborn.....only shotgun I currently own is my Ruger Red Label. I love that gun, was a gift from Mrs. VERT. I had to sell my 870 Police recently. But all is good. Uncle Joe has taught me that all I need is a double barrel shotgun. So to Uncle Joe I salute thee and cast my vote for an American built over/under.

Top Bottom