• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    682 Beretta Gold O/U. Designed for literally 100's of thousands of rounds of trouble free operation without a rebuild. Designed to be rebuilt indefinately. About 40 years of service all over the world to earn the reputation that they can actually do what they promise. Made in the country of my forefathers, what could be better?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    You are now in a fantasy world just like ours except:

4. All shotguns "know" their owners. God has made it impossible for any shotgun to be fired by anyone BUT it's owner (so no trading with buddies).

I think this god is confusing shotguns with wives.

Anyway, while I may not trade with my buddies, I don't see why I can't let girls play with my 30" 10-ga pump action.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I love my Remington 870 28" Vent Rib Super Magnum. I shoot clays with the guys and do well. I can load it up with 3.5" shells and shoot coyotes. I even cut down 3/4 of a mile of powerline (privately owned) with it using slugs.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Browning Maxus 12 gauge 26 inch barrel.

As a Maxus owner ... I have to agree. I've owned a lot of 12 ga guns, single shot, pumps, auto loaders. Still own an 870 and BPS. But hands down the best 12 ga that I have ever owned is my Browning Maxus. It gets used hard during waterfowl seasons ... water, mud, dirt, grit, blood, vegetation ... you name it and it ends up in the action of the gun. Yet it goes "bang" every time and has never jambed on me. It feeds every brand/length of shell that I've ever put in it. It comes out of the safe come hunting season and never gets torn down and cleaned until February 16th when seasons are finally done. If you gave me one choice for a shot gun to double duty for family food and defense, I'd choose a Browning Maxus.

capn willie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Make fun all you want, but I have grandpa's Fox 28 gauge 26" s/s that is the most accurate field gun I've ever seen.
    Yep - I'll keep that one
    You can have the rest

Top Bottom