• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    What is really telling is the leadership of the school responsible for funding was out in left field when it came to them calculating the expected loss in operating revenue due to their decisions. I guess they’re not really educationally qualified to be in that job.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What is really telling is the leadership of the school responsible for funding was out in left field when it came to them calculating the expected loss in operating revenue due to their decisions. I guess they’re not really educationally qualified to be in that job.
    They failed to notice the numbers.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, whole problem with the DEI (DIE) thing is that you have to have competent people in their positions for a company to run smoothly. Putting people in place for skin color, sexual preference or gender doesn't work out so well.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Hershey's has jumped on the woke bandwagon with new wrappers for National Women's Day, featuring 4 liberal activists and a dude. On the bright side, I learned a new acronym: TERF, for "Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist ".

I can't boycott a product that I don't buy anyway, but as far as I am concerned, Hershey can hit the highway.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hershey's has jumped on the woke bandwagon with new wrappers for National Women's Day, featuring 4 liberal activists and a dude. On the bright side, I learned a new acronym: TERF, for "Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist ".

I can't boycott a product that I don't buy anyway, but as far as I am concerned, Hershey can hit the highway.

Screw the woke vomit chocolate! ;)

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Not Hershey's, but was walking through Sam's the other day and saw M&M's Supporting Women special edition:

They have nuts! :lmfao: Where's the outrage!?!?

*sorry for the :hijack: saw the Jeremy's Binary and it jogged my memory

*edit- just watched the HerShe video....that was a dude, right?

Lpherr

In a blue bubble

Hershey, as well as other name brands, contain high levels of heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
    This shouldn't come as a surprise though, other foods contain all sorts of toxins.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Not sure why more women aren't mad that a man keeps being the woman of the year or representing them for women's month.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Hershey, as well as other name brands, contain high levels of heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
    This shouldn't come as a surprise though, other foods contain all sorts of toxins.
    Would be best for society as a hole to stop eating…

Top Bottom