Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Map of the final results for Jettaknight and Kutnupe14:

ClsfBXKVYAASwJL.jpg

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Not sure why but reading that made me imagine 100 Skulldaddy midget strippers singing Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.

I have a phobia of little people...Mom said the best she can recall was when I was still in a stroller and we were at the Kentucky State Fair in the mid 1960's a midget clown came up and tried to get me to grin and it didn't work...Mom said he kept trying and she finally asked him to leave me alone...By the time I was five or six it was a full blown phobia similar my fear of spiders...I can grab any snake in the world and wrap it around my neck and dance around a fire singing Lou Reed's "Take a Walk on the Wild Side" but let a little spider get near me and I turn into a five year old girl...

The point being this Jamil.....Your clever little post will give me nightmares..:)

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    BHO said that the UK would have to get to the back of the queue if they voted to leave as far as a trade deal goes. DJT said that the UK has been our ally for years and would not be ignored. Where's that Churchill bust now?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If we understand last-in-line/first-in-line as a statement of policy, I'll give Trump credit for being right. Of course, in foreign policy, taking the opposite position from Obama is a safe bet.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Everytime I hear someone from the UK or Canada say anything about our guns, or our politics my first thought is "shut up! This doesn't concern you.". So, although this is impacting our markets, I'm not having an opinion on the matter. Not even calling the PM a little ***** for stepping down because his subjects didn't fall in line.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think it is way too early to determine if this is a Good Thing or a Bad Thing. It is definitely a Big Thing.

Kinda like my....

Oh yeah, I saw Deadpool earlier this week. Hilarious f'n movie.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    EU referendum live: Boris Johnson hails 'glorious opportunity' of Brexit as David Cameron resigns

Has this little snippet:

How the world reacted to Brexit

On Friday morning the world woke up to the news that Britain has decided to leave the European union - but how did our neighbours react to the referendum result?
    Here's what Donald Trump, Francois Hollande and others made of the UK's historic decision.

The Donald. Not Obama, not Hillary. Interesting.

And the video that goes with it had Donald Trump as the still photo teaser....

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I think it is way too early to determine if this is a Good Thing or a Bad Thing. It is definitely a Big Thing.

Kinda like my....

Oh yeah, I saw Deadpool earlier this week. Hilarious f'n movie.

It is BOTH. First rule of life (and accounting) - every decision has positive and negative consequences.

The question will be answered in the coming monthes and years as to whether the positives outweigh the negatives OR the negatives outweigh the positives.

What is truly good, in my opinion, is that the people of Great Britain has spoken and their voice has been heard. For good or ill, I'll almost always support any movement of free will.

Regards,

Doug

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The thought is that the globalists will make them pay for leaving, to discourage anymore of that thinking.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The think-pieces tomorrow are going to be ridiculous.

Told ya.

7PcAZyw.png

iiBJAYd.png

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    EU referendum live: Boris Johnson hails 'glorious opportunity' of Brexit as David Cameron resigns

Has this little snippet:

The Donald. Not Obama, not Hillary. Interesting.

FINALLY!!! My "NWO Has Second Thoughts Theory" is coming into play! See https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iscussion/412727-trump-conspiracy-thread.html

First they get the UK to leave the EU, then they put an actual WASP (Trump) in charge of America. Anglo-financiers unite against the German-led EU, Russia and Asia.

a332ad92ee359ab30adfe9815909db23.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There's a trump conspiracy thread?

Mods, can you guys just create a Trump subform and put all the trump threads in there? Hard to keep track anymore.

FINALLY!!! My "NWO Has Second Thoughts Theory" is coming into play! See https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iscussion/412727-trump-conspiracy-thread.html

First they get the UK to leave the EU, then they put an actual WASP (Trump) in charge of America. Anglo-financiers unite against the German-led EU, Russia and Asia.

a332ad92ee359ab30adfe9815909db23.jpg

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Trump threads are like "Which AR to buy?" or "9mm vs. 45ACP?" threads, too many of them and few with original points of view.

The Trump Conspiracy thread does not disappoint, however! :laugh:

Top Bottom