• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    It's pretty easy to sit back and criticize mistakes from behind a keyboard.

Well momma always said I should do what I'm good at. :D

Seriously though. I know a little something about the game. I know you have to play the odds and in this instance Bill thought he could beat those odds.
    The story quoted Tony Dungy who said he needed to punt.
    Bill is so sure he is smarter than the rest of the world and it cost him big time.
    Most of the media won't take him to task though because he is the football messiah. Looks like he just stubbed his toe.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well momma always said I should do what I'm good at. :D

Seriously though. I know a little something about the game. I know you have to play the odds and in this instance Bill thought he could beat those odds.
    The story quoted Tony Dungy who said he needed to punt.
    Bill is so sure he is smarter than the rest of the world and it cost him big time.
    Most of the media won't take him to task though because he is the football messiah. Looks like he just stubbed his toe.

So we should take someone who has won 1/3 the amount of super bowls as Belichick seriously? (not to mention the other superbowls Belichick has one for other head coaches while he was a coordinator)

Pfft, OK.

Like I said, we'll see what's up come playoff time.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    So we should take someone who has won 1/3 the amount of super bowls as Belichick seriously? (not to mention the other superbowls Belichick has one for other head coaches while he was a coordinator)

Pfft, OK.

Like I said, we'll see what's up come playoff time.

You are assuming the defense will show up and play for him now, after he just tossed them under the bus. He still needs to win his division to make it to the playoffs.
    I won't argue with his past accomplishments, but I sense he thinks he is now smarter than everyone else so he can get away with STUPID calls like this.

bill.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You are assuming the defense will show up and play for him now, after he just tossed them under the bus. He still needs to win his division to make it to the playoffs.
    I won't argue with his past accomplishments, but I sense he thinks he is now smarter than everyone else so he can get away with STUPID calls like this.

Once again, you clearly don't follow football too closely, because if you did you'd know the Pats are up two games in their division even after this loss...I'm not too worried (nor should any Pats fan be worried) about them making the playoffs/

As for that picture, he's obviously doing something right since he has 3 superbowls, how many does the creator of that motivational post have?:dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Playstation, Playstation 2, PC, Playstation 3.

I have been a "coach" for many years.:D

Oh, LOL!!!

I have several rings myself.:D

I don't play a lot of video games, but I have owned darn near every Madden game since Sega has been around.

I'm not a gamer per se', but I do like the competition playing sports games with my buddies.

I had some epic seasons of Madden on the original Xbox back in college...It's crazy to think about 4 people playing out 10 seasons of Madden and drafting players and such.:n00b:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Here im going to be man enough to stand up and take my hat off to you Colts fans and say congrads. A win is a win. We lost when we shouldnt have,yes Bill might have made a bad call ,,but it was his to make,,probly it would have been the right call against any other team ,but not the Colts ,and with Manning. I still stand behind Bill and his calls and still believe he is a great coach ,,him and Kraft have brought the Patriots a long ways. I can say this because i am from New England and have always been a Patroits fan (40+ yrs) . I dont believe in bashing the other team and as far as Bill and his sportsmenship ,well thats just the way he is,,its all most like a Glock lover try to drive a glock down a S&W lovers throught (jmo) All in all a very good game right down to the end. We'll see ya in the play off (lol i hope)

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I was worried at the start of the game with all the injured key players the Colts have. They played like losing team with no confidence at the beginning. Peyton lost his focus on a few passes. I just have to say that the Colts showed a lot of mental toughness to come from behind and win that game. Many a lesser team would have mentally packed it up. They also seem to have the physical endurance to dig in at the last of a game. They must be doing something right. It was quite an accomplishment for the Colts to win against the Pats. The Pats are a top team with a top quarterback. This was one of the best games in football and will be cussed and discussed for a long time.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I was going to post about how great it was to see the Colts win like that, but I didnt want to be called a fair-weather fan. By people cheering for the Patriots. From Indiana.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I was going to post about how great it was to see the Colts win like that, but I didnt want to be called a fair-weather fan. By people cheering for the Patriots. From Indiana.

My post was referencing how strangely silent the Colts fan were, especially in the second half. Within seconds of the Colts pulling that win out of their rectums, a multitude of fans bumrushed this thread.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Gotta say I was still a little nervous with the Pats getting the ball with 13 seconds left. That's a lot of time for either team. GO HORSE!!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    My post was referencing how strangely silent the Colts fan were, especially in the second half. Within seconds of the Colts pulling that win out of their rectums, a multitude of fans bumrushed this thread.

ah. well, being both a ND and Colts fan, ive learned to keep **** talking to a minimum. Both teams have a tendency to choke. I dont like my words coming back to haunt me.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Seriously, where were all of you who are just now posting while the Colts were losing?

Sorry I was at the game section 101 (street level) in the end zone 27 rows up from the FIELD!!!!! WOW what a game, my voice is still raw from yelling through the entire game. First pro game I've ever been to and I get to see it with my son and it is the game of the CENTURY.

COLTS 9-0 :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sorry I was at the game section 101 (street level) in the end zone 27 rows up from the FIELD!!!!! WOW what a game, my voice is still raw from yelling through the entire game. First pro game I've ever been to and I get to see it with my son and it is the game of the CENTURY.

Superbowl XLIII was the game of the century.

Giants 17, Patriots 14 :rockwoot:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    If I go to bed before the second half when the colts are losing during a night game ,I wake up to a surprising colts come from behind win, always happens .I'm going to start taking a nap during the day games & test my theory

Top Bottom