• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    ou-sucks.jpg

The reality is that I will sleep well tonight because I don't live vicariously through a sports team. You know, all those other threads about the Colts where I care more about freedom than a football team? I'm only perturbed at those who only have the stones to come on here after their team wins, not when they are getting beat badly.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Like I posted in the other thread....lets all be men here in victory and defeat and stop the cheap shots. :ingo:

We're flaming each other like this is a Glock vs XD or 9mm vs. .45 or Colt AR vs. Brand X thread!

Lets all be thankful that we had the freedom to enjoy that football game tonight. There are many of our men and women out there working hard to help keep it that way.:patriot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So sitting on a freakin computer, talking about each play, makes you more of a fan? I'm sorry some of us were enjoying the game. Sorry hornaday, you are the only Colts fan, I appologize for rooting for your team.:rolleyes:

Uh, where did you get the idea that I'm a Colts fan?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The reality is that I will sleep well tonight because I don't live vicariously through a sports team. You know, all those other threads about the Colts where I care more about freedom than a football team? I'm only perturbed at those who only have the stones to come on here after their team wins, not when they are getting beat badly.

I was watching the GAME instead of being on here, lol.

I was here at the beginning, then the end. It has nothing to do with your insinuation regarding a lack of "stones", oy.

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County

For the record...I only got to see the last 2 1/2 minutes of the game :)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I was watching the GAME instead of being on here, lol.

I was here at the beginning, then the end. It has nothing to do with your insinuation regarding a lack of "stones", oy.

I was watching the game as well posting from my Iphone. This is the 21st century you know.:D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'd love to know the answer to this.

I guess some people don't know who he is or what he looks like, they just like to hate on him because it's the cool thing to do.

This.

For all of my non love of the Colts, I still have to be honest and give credit where credit is due. The Colts have a great team and they managed to win because the Pats couldn't hold on to what should have been an easy win. If the Pats can't finish it out, they don't deserve to win. I think the Colts have one of the best teams in the league for the last decade but I just don't think they have what it takes to be champions. Their post season play proves that.

I'll give the analogy of children. If you have 1 child who is a D student but works his butt off to get c's and another who is an A student but gets B's, which child are you more proud of? The Colts are capable of much better, they just don't get it done when it matters.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Dude, you have a treehouse with a projection system? :rockwoot:

That's the Rec room upstairs, I officially call it my tree house since we do not have a basement.

Now if I can just get the wife to let me buy the toys that go bang now that I got some with sound and pics I'll be even more happy!:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

I guess some people don't know who he is or what he looks like, they just like to hate on him because it's the cool thing to do.

I have to admit I really don't like the guy. I said he was a good coach, but he acts like an aloof jerk. I really don't think it is "cool" to hate on anybody. And I don't really give Belidick that much thought. He's just not my favorite person.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

I don't like him because he is an arrogant:moon:.
    No kind of a sportsman. He is obnoxious win or lose.

A man with no class and if he is such a great coach why is he lost 5 of the last 6 against the Colts?

Top Bottom