• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Those Glocks are junk! I wouldn't own one! I own 12 of them! G-19,G-17,G-27,G-23,G-22,G-33,G-32,G-31,G-30,G-21,G-29,G-20. The new one, which makes number 12 isn't in this old pic! Are Glocks the only handguns to own? Of course not, I own 8 Sigs, 1 HK USP .40 full size, 5 Beretta's, 2 Springfield Armory 1911's, 2 S&W revolvers etc... etc.... But guess which ones I carry the most? Don't beat the op up, to bad guys! You should buy what you like and not let anyone give you a hard time about it! If we all liked the same thing, there wouldn't be all these MFG's, right? :twocents:
    2mmfrbb.jpg

What!....no 36?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I want to throw my 2 cents in. I don't know about Glock being the best combat handgun. But I do know that I have owned and shot many different handguns and still end up carrying my Glock 22. Its my preferred carry gun.

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    So no safety, big fat grip, and plastic are your preferences??? Haha. :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Fat grip = good grip. Glock plastic = nearly indestructable, inert, acid and base resistant, water/rust resistant. Chemistry contains some undeniable physical truths. Some molecules are better than iron or titanium or chrome or any combination of them. Some of those molecules are plastics.

I never owned a Glock until last week. I didn't think i'd like it but the hype got to me. The gun is so good that even I can't limp-wrist it one-handed off balance. It feels great, shoots straight, and is so easy to clean. The design is simply great. Any gun that is 1 percent better would probably cost at least triple. It would cost at least that much to get 1 percent better. In a semi-auto anyway.

ramick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Huntington
    I only have one thing to say about this "To each his own". The only thing that matters is that You love what you shoot. That Being said........ SIG rules!!!:rockwoot:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    You do have to ask a serious question though.....if the Glock is so combat effective, why don't more nation's use it as their PRIMARY duty weapon?

Because they want a faggy safety on it because officers are tards ;)

and the other question would be, how many countries choose Glock for their primary vs how many chose the M9?

Just because the U.S. chose it, doesn't make it better... saw plenty of what the "lowest bid" bought...

Last edited:

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Because they want a faggy safety on it because officers are tards ;)

and the other question would be, how many countries choose Glock for their primary vs how many chose the M9?

Just because the U.S. chose it, doesn't make it better... saw plenty of what the "lowest bid" bought...

:yesway:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    hehe, and I say that with all love, as my dad was a Warrant, uncle is a two-star and cousin is a MAJ, the rest of us schmucks are enlisted :D

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I prefer my combat gear to be recent production, rather than rescued from the dustbin of history by overly nostalgic, starstruck fans of overly complicated 98 year old designs that were made with sloppy tolerances to reliably feed the ball ammo of their day, and later bastardized into God knows how many different configurations never intended by the designer in order to achieve even a modicum of reliability with modern defensive ammunition.

(Is that a run-on sentence? :):)

If I was looking for something in which my main criteria was "does it feel good in the hand," I'd be better off frequenting strip clubs than gun shops. And if I needed a mechanical crutch to keep me safe from myself.....I'd probably give up guns and take up golf before I hurt myself.

It's on now, brotha! :boxing: :D

I'm glad you didn't take it personally.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Oh, and about the number of police that carry glocks. Most of them carry what they are issued. Glock sells very light guns dirt cheap to police departments. That more then probably more then anything else is the determining factor. It certainly is no good argument for the alleged glock superiority.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I might be wrong but, if I am, I will be the first to deny it......CZ 75 P-01 is the most Army and Police issued weapon world-wide.

I personally prefer a G19 and I carry it everyday.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom