• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kilo11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Avon,IN
    Ok I'm not sure where this thread has gone, but I will tell u that the Glock Doc's prices are outrageous. Some of the parts and gear that he sells are 2x the price that they should be. The other issue I had was with the fact that him and his associate ( the bald guy with glasses and beard ) don't know what the hell they are talking about. If anyone wants an example I will give it to you. I'm done with this guy ripping off gun owners that aren't as experienced.:noway:

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    Now i'm curious. My dad had him throw a set of sights on his G21 but I've never personally dealt with him. His bald friend did try and sell me grip plug for a g30sf, which they dont make, it was for the non sf.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Ok I'm not sure where this thread has gone, but I will tell u that the Glock Doc's prices are outrageous. Some of the parts and gear that he sells are 2x the price that they should be. The other issue I had was with the fact that him and his associate ( the bald guy with glasses and beard ) don't know what the hell they are talking about. If anyone wants an example I will give it to you. I'm done with this guy ripping off gun owners that aren't as experienced.:noway:

Sure give me an example. His price on the sights he put on for me were 5 bucks cheaper than the other Glock guy across the room. Did a fine job installing them and was very helpful. Spent close to 10 minutes with me on deciding what kind of sights to purchase. (and that's at 2:00pm on Saturday when the place was full of people waiting for me to get done).

I am not defending the guy in spite of anyone in this thread, but if you are going to bad mouth a business, please tell us why. I'd like to know if there is a reason I shouldn't take anymore business to him.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    The Glock Doc is the guy wearing the black gloves, right?
    I have bought and priced stuff from him (the guy with the black gloves) and nothing was even a little bit overpriced.
    What is really going on around here.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Im just going by first impressions, but I didn't care for his personality, he's kinda got that blowhard used car salesmen personality about him. I dont really know much about his prices or work, I was just standing there checking out some of the stuff he had just done to one of his customers g19, and it looked kinda cool I guess, not stuff I'd want, but nonetheless thats just my :twocents:.....

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    bradis is just south of the indy airport. in camby, indiana off kentucky ave. about 3-4 miles southwest of 465 on the south side of the road. right next to a marathon gas station i believe. im from the northeast side and i wish bradis would expand to the other side of town and that would put them right around this mccordsville area!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    bradis is just south of the indy airport. in camby, indiana off kentucky ave. about 3-4 miles southwest of 465 on the south side of the road. right next to a marathon gas station i believe. im from the northeast side and i wish bradis would expand to the other side of town and that would put them right around this mccordsville area!

Just to add to this it might say Highway 67 on the 465 exit.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Sure give me an example. His price on the sights he put on for me were 5 bucks cheaper than the other Glock guy across the room. Did a fine job installing them and was very helpful. Spent close to 10 minutes with me on deciding what kind of sights to purchase. (and that's at 2:00pm on Saturday when the place was full of people waiting for me to get done).

I am not defending the guy in spite of anyone in this thread, but if you are going to bad mouth a business, please tell us why. I'd like to know if there is a reason I shouldn't take anymore business to him.

I'm curious, did he sight them in after he installed?

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    the glock doc at the 1500 show needs to have his own section. have a 'take a number' or something. i seriously got tired of getting cut. gr8t guy to talk to when u dont have other ppl climbing on your back or cutting in line. i had my daughter with me and really didnt want to make a scene so i guess i'll just talk to him later. sry just wanted to vent!!!
    I also had a hard time talking to the Glock Doc.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    No he didn't. Is that normal? I've never had a set installed. Not really even sure how it would be done. Like bore sighting a scope?

the guys in the back room that did mine used a later bore site to make sure they were lined up, thought that was pretty cool.

Of course I need to test at the range, but they'll be pretty close.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I'm not sure what everyone is talking about with regards to him losing his armors certification but I have been ripped off by him.. Long story short, I was new to Glocks and didn't know a thing about them, I was asking him about G18's and he promised that if I bought his trigger job my G22 would turn into a G18. Basically told me the trigger would be so light I could bumpfire it. Well, as most of us know you cannot hold a Glock loose and expect it to function (limp wrist). I don't remember what he charged, maybe $150-200 for the trigger job. He fed me a bunch of crap, told me what I wanted to hear and got me for a couple hundred.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom