• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Cut and paste from Wikipedia. See the section entitled Cosmological constant if your browser doesn't take you directly there. Oh wait, you already have.

Shall I cut and paste something about membranes in M Theory for you? How about a synopsis: Everything is made of vibrating energy. Sometimes it acts like a membrane. Or how about: It isn't really a theory in the technical sense, since it is not yet testable and therefore not falsifiable. It makes a fun math game, though.

Got a cut and paste for me on Thermodynamics?

Maybe you should scroll back on that thread a page or two,where I said "I used Wikipedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for quite a few quotes and explanations of why I think this."You will also not find my ideas,or most of what was said in that thread from any source,but that thread.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Again, what was the motivation of the "scientists" for hiding the decline in global temperatures?

Why do that?
    Are you talking about the ice age they were warning us about in the 70's? Those scientists were all wrong and were using bad data and bad models and hadn't went to school long enough to know what they were talking about.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Screw this cold weather nonsense - - I'm going outside and emptying a few dozen spray cans.

Who knows in 250 years the global temperatures might go up by .5 of degree.

Get your sun screen beotchs!!

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Again, what was the motivation of the "scientists" for hiding the decline in global temperatures?

Why do that?

Before the global warming hype, funding for climate science was next to nothing. Now the funding is through the roof, colleges have churned out climate scientists. What happens if they report global temperature declines and say that global warming is false? A loss of funding for climate science studies means a loss of jobs for college graduates that spent all that money in college to study climate science. Follow the money when you want to find out why somebody would do something.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    It is all about the money.

That lab tech recording data everyday for 10 straight years....Rollin' on dubs. Tippin' on fofo's...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxapJFU3lik[/ame]

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I guess since they have all figured it out, we might as well give up the charade.

It is true - not only climate change, but the scientific theory itself is a hoax.

As scientists, we claim to "collect empirical evidence", and "experiment", but our main goal is not to better understand our world - it is simply to confuse the layman into handing over his hard earned money.

Aids... not real. Climate change... all made up. The moon landing? Well, you guys already figured out that one too.

Obviously, the place where we failed to cover our tracks was when it cost money to "research" (muahhaha) all of these things...

Also, to help cover up our scientific exploits, we hid a deeper truth about the universe... magic is real...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't want to have to do this but for the fourth time.....

Originally Posted by printcraft

Why do that?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville

Why do that?

Because, obviously, it was all a hoax from the start.

Every scientist that gathered around the subject, collected and analyzed data - all of them - were in on it. Politicians too, because we have the unique ability to get that many people to agree, and never tell a secret - through our secret society, the IPCC.

We have meetings in a hollowed out volcano - we tell people it is a dangerous place, but really volcanoes are perfectly safe - it is a rouse to keep intruders out. That is another one of our hoaxes, you might as well know it now...

We haz your cheeseburger. You cannot stop us, because we used your money to buy unicorns and winged apes that guard our volcanic lair.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Print, why should anyone respond to your questions?

You don't even read your own links. You are just trolling. Not reading is the theme of this thread. It certainly isn't climate change.

Top Bottom