• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    OMFG!!! I Love men!!! These replies are awesome and I don't know where to start!!!

Hahahaha, not 68 years today, XX years old in May (less than 32 and greater than 21, for those who are looking for a specific number....and don't ask for the specific number or i'll jump through your monitor and slap you!!!!)

sorry, but no pics. 5'10" long dark hair and thin build. ....thats as descriptive as i'm going to get.....

so what if i carried a gigantic boa constrictor or a monkey or something like that? sexy too?? :D

still not feeling completely enlightened tho cos I thought it has something to do with you all 'just being men'. So far, the thing that makes the most sense is the exotic/rare thing.... but then that brings me back to the boa constrictor question .... ???? ;)

I F*cking love men!!!! so hysterical!!!

So what ARE you packing??? 38 (spl) or .40??

Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'm going to second this. I personally get tired of carrying "all the weight". I like a woman that has an opinion and can make a decision. When she carries a gun it gives me a much better picture of her personality and ability/willingness to take care of business. I don't want a cowering shaking twit standing behind me too scared to even load mags, I want her right at my side laying down cover fire or advancing while I lay down the cover. I know I've used references to live fire scenarios, but the same basic principals hold true with all of lifes tedious little tasks.

Everyone knows that a true gentleman provides covering fire while a lady is reloading.

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Throws water on ALL you MEN reading this....

My XDM is a 9mm....I'd carry the .357, but its a 4" barrel which is too big to carry comfortably. But my smith model 19 3" will be coming home with me soon! :D

and...gum is made very carefully....lots o rubber and lots o flavor.

I second how shameless men are!!! lol!!! (I expect it, tho!) :laugh:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Oh, and in case there's any doubt about the "hot factor" of girls OC'ing, I give you:

resident_evil_extinction_milla_jovovich_with_knives.jpg

That one is especially for Kirk. :D

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Basic math:

Semi-auto pistol (sexy metal)
    + female (sexy mind and flesh)
    + q (sex quotient of female carrying pistol)
    = male looking at or dreaming about pure sex on legs!

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    You started a thread about how men think women OCing is sexy, and you expect anything different? It's like throwing a raw steak into a room of hungry Rottweilers. ;)

LOL! I sure didn't expect 108 replies!! LOL....and I was only throwing water at Crashnme's suggestion!! LOL....I merely wanted to understand the psyche of men better because, as mentioned, my gun in my OWB holster = death on my hip....but that would entail that there is such a possibility at all... hahaha!

and you may find bombs hot, but be honest, ur all looking at her boobs...hell ***I*** looked at her boobs!! :laugh:

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Perhaps the psychology of hanging around a potential dangerous woman is analogous to the black widow spider. The male wishes to be with her despite knowing he could be killed afterwards.:rolleyes:

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Women who carry are rare. Rare equals exotic. Exotic equals sexy.

It's pretty much this. Couple that with action movies being ingrained in our minds and it's unavoidable.

Although, I must say, I am a huge Burn Notice fan, but honestly, Fiona does kind of weird me out a little. Her with guns = scary :):

Top Bottom