• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    So, I usually OC when I'm on my way to the range. (If I'm just running errands, I'll CC)

WHY THE HELL DO MEN FIND IT SEXY??? I'm carrying death on my hip....I don't get the sexy factor. I was in Taco Hell thursday, OC'ing on my way to the range and 2 guys there went through all these scenarios about me: off-duty cop, under cover detective, bounty hunter (that made me laugh)....then when I told them I'm none of the above, they proceeded to tell me it was sexy???? and I've been told that by a number other guys ...... (and some other INGO posters have said its sexy).....

Don't get it ........remember, I'm female and my brain is smaller than yours so someone *please* explain

I really can't say a female with an OC is super hot to me but it is kinda hot. Some guys like the domination thing once in awhile or at least the fantasy of it which is probably at the root of it. A hot babe with an AK or AR is more hot to me, but whatever. To each his/her own.

What would really catch my eye is if she was wearing some kind of military surplus BDU's or tactical boots, etc. A milsurp pistol belt would put me over the edge.

Now where was I ? Of course she would probably look good in a gunny sack if there was attraction there to begin with. :D

Yes men are dogs but we like what we like !

Okay boys, now tell me Alice Braga in Predator isn't HOT holding a
    sniper rifle ??? She was smokin' hot in that movie.....

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/predators40.jpg

It might not be her best image (just google her name) but I would go to the range with her any day of the week. :patriot:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Why do guys find women that OC to be sexy? It's simple. Guys like women. Guys like guns. Guys don't like other guys, but put up with them if they want to talk to someone about guns. Women that carry guns are your average gun-liking guy's dream. Finally, someone they want to be near and someone that does not roll their eyes when the guy starts talking about the value of a good trigger. That will always add up to sexy.

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    OMFG!!! I Love men!!! These replies are awesome and I don't know where to start!!!

Hahahaha, not 68 years today, XX years old in May (less than 32 and greater than 21, for those who are looking for a specific number....and don't ask for the specific number or i'll jump through your monitor and slap you!!!!)

sorry, but no pics. 5'10" long dark hair and thin build. ....thats as descriptive as i'm going to get.....

so what if i carried a gigantic boa constrictor or a monkey or something like that? sexy too?? :D

still not feeling completely enlightened tho cos I thought it has something to do with you all 'just being men'. So far, the thing that makes the most sense is the exotic/rare thing.... but then that brings me back to the boa constrictor question .... ???? ;)

I F*cking love men!!!! so hysterical!!!

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    OMFG!!! I Love men!!! These replies are awesome and I don't know where to start!!!

Hahahaha, not 68 years today, XX years old in May (less than 32 and greater than 21, for those who are looking for a specific number....and don't ask for the specific number or i'll jump through your monitor and slap you!!!!)

sorry, but no pics. 5'10" long dark hair and thin build. ....thats as descriptive as i'm going to get.....

so what if i carried a gigantic boa constrictor or a monkey or something like that? sexy too?? :D

still not feeling completely enlightened tho cos I thought it has something to do with you all 'just being men'. So far, the thing that makes the most sense is the exotic/rare thing.... but then that brings me back to the boa constrictor question .... ???? ;)

Boa constrictor, no thanks. I don't like snakes.

Monkey, heck yes! :rockwoot:

monkey-gun.jpg

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    That's it. One who stands beside,not behind. :)
    I'm going to second this. I personally get tired of carrying "all the weight". I like a woman that has an opinion and can make a decision. When she carries a gun it gives me a much better picture of her personality and ability/willingness to take care of business. I don't want a cowering shaking twit standing behind me too scared to even load mags, I want her right at my side laying down cover fire or advancing while I lay down the cover. I know I've used references to live fire scenarios, but the same basic principals hold true with all of lifes tedious little tasks.

The Spud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hoosier in Exile
    So, I usually OC when I'm on my way to the range. (If I'm just running errands, I'll CC)

WHY THE HELL DO MEN FIND IT SEXY??? I'm carrying death on my hip....I don't get the sexy factor. I was in Taco Hell thursday, OC'ing on my way to the range and 2 guys there went through all these scenarios about me: off-duty cop, under cover detective, bounty hunter (that made me laugh)....then when I told them I'm none of the above, they proceeded to tell me it was sexy???? and I've been told that by a number other guys ...... (and some other INGO posters have said its sexy).....

Don't get it ........remember, I'm female and my brain is smaller than yours so someone *please* explain

Big Head: "Because it projects a sense of inner strength and discipline ... a sense that the woman is strong enough to defend herself, or me if the situation demands it."

Little Head: "Because it just is."

;)

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    My girlfriend, who is rather attractive anyway, gets a boatload of male attention when ever she shows or even TALKS about firearms.

And she loves the attention. Go figure.........:dunno:

Yeah, I do find her sexy when we are shooting or she is open carrying. Per usual.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I personally find women who like hunting, fishing, target shooting, canoeing, camping, picnic'ing, bicycling, etc more attractive...
    @Imakegum...
    I don't know, but it's probably for the same reasons why the following is also sexy:
    Women driving pickups;
    Women driving tractors;
    And one of my personal favorites:
    Women wearing cowboy boots and hat (especially with white tank top, and denim shorts).
    I've always been partial to women driving jeeps, especially if they are wearing a baseball type cap with their pony tail sticking out the back of it.
    I find it interesting how guys find girls interesing that dress and act like guys. I find some of the above looks and attitudes sexy as well, so I'm not saying it's gay or anything. But I think we believe that they must be more like us and will be a better partner if they act somewhat like us and enjoy some of the same hobbies. Whether this is true or not, I don't know.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

First Pics or BS on the Description...

Second I have seen the Snake Shows in Mexico and Thailand. Snakes and Girls are not really my thing. Then after spending time in the Jungles, ALL Monkees should die...

YMMV though...

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just remember that as men there are several criteria that have to be met in order for a woman to be sexy.

I'll start the list with the top two criteria;

IMHO:

#1) Is she female?

#2) Can she fog a mirror?

O.k. boys, I started it with the two most obvious, so let's see the rest of the list!:rockwoot:

aijk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Eminence

I have a 6 ft boa if you would like to find out.

Last edited:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    ...still not feeling completely enlightened tho cos I thought it has something to do with you all 'just being men'.... ;)

"Just being men" is what it IS. Maybe the women can but we don't reach down deep in our psyche to dig up why, IT JUST IS. By asking us to do that would go against our very nature. If women knew "WHAT IT IS" they would probably run screaming from the building. HA!

BTW, when my wife OC's... HUBBA HUBBA! I don't know why but HUBBA HUBBA... I tell her all the time that "Chicks with guns is sexy!"

Snakes? Makes me think of "From Dusk Till Dawn" Salma Hayek
    images

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I'll agree on that last line only if your head is also smaller than ours. ;)

Women who carry are rare. Rare equals exotic. Exotic equals sexy.

I don't know if just OC is sexy, I have never seen a woman I find unattractive, then noticed the gun on her belt and suddenly thought AWWWW YEAH. But an attractive woman OC it also is associated with a strong confident woman which some me included consider sexy.

Carrying a pistol in our culture shows confidence and strength. Confidence and strength are attractive qualities.

That's it. One who stands beside,not behind. :)

All of these explanations are "it" to me. "Exotic" in and of itself is not enough, though it is for some guys. Confidence and strength, though, the mindset to stand up and "take care o' bidness" if needed, the apparent willingness to not be the wilting flower but rather the woman who asserts herself appropriately. While some OC for ease of carry, others to make a political statement, still others do so to invite educational opportunities (among, as ATM said, many other reasons), most of those reasons require you to be looking someone in the eye while you talk to them. You're defining the terms of those encounters, while telling those of ill-intent that you're not going to stand for any :bs:.

Dear IMakeGum,

Regarding why OC makes a girl look sexy, just remember you are talking to guys who love guns and booze. Any female under 67 is sexy to them.

How terrible are you going to feel when you discover she's [STRIKE]68 years of age; Today. [/STRIKE] not a "she", and is just trolling for responses.

:rockwoot:

FTFY. And IMakeGum, I'm only teasing Bapak2ja on that. Anyone can be anything on the 'net, which is part of why so many said :postpics:, not that pics are any indication that you're the subject of them.

Maybe it's you that is sexy and the gun just draws attention to your beauty.

Flatterer. Probably correct, but you're still a sweet-talkin', silver-tongued devil. :evilangel: :):

Hope this helps!

Blessings,
    Bill

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Just remember that as men there are several criteria that have to be met in order for a woman to be sexy.

I'll start the list with the top two criteria;

IMHO:

#1) Is she female?

#2) Can she fog a mirror?

O.k. boys, I started it with the two most obvious, so let's see the rest of the list!:rockwoot:
    #3) Less Facial Hair than Me?

#4) Less Body Hair than Me?

#5) Does she weigh Less than Me?

#6) Not in the Army or an Army Dependent?

Top Bottom