• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Women who carry are rare. Rare equals exotic. Exotic equals sexy.

Exactally!

I love guns....so when a woman is carrying one my brain makes a connection. Even average looking women turn into models when they OC! And if you are already good looking then I start to feel my heart skip beats! :D

I just got back from Indy 1500 gun show. I am noticing more and more that these business owners are getting smarter. They are putting these good looking women at the booths with holsters or gun t-shirts and everyone stops to see what they "are selling". Its a great tactic.

That brings up another good one....A woman in a gun related simple t-shirt=HOT!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Honestly? It's a chance to stare at your a-- and pretend we're looking at your gun. Not really....lol. It's really just a sign of a woman with common interests.

Last edited:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I personally find women who like hunting, fishing, target shooting, canoeing, camping, picnic'ing, bicycling, etc more attractive, than say women who's hobbies are limited to shopping for shoes or getting their nails or hair done, stuff like that, etc.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    @Imakegum...

I don't know, but it's probably for the same reasons why the following is also sexy:

Women driving pickups;
    Women driving tractors;

And one of my personal favorites:
    Women wearing cowboy boots and hat (especially with white tank top, and denim shorts).

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    I think it is the whole package - not just the OC'ing. It draws the attention to the hip area (as if it needed pointed out). The clothes usually worn add to it (jeans/t=shirt). Then there is the air of confidence and strength.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    @Imakegum...

I don't know, but it's probably for the same reasons why the following is also sexy:

Women driving pickups;
    Women driving tractors;

Women wearing cowboy boots and hat (especially with white tank top, and denim shorts).
    I've always been partial to women driving jeeps, especially if they are wearing a baseball type cap with their pony tail sticking out the back of it.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Women driving pickups; Women driving tractors;

Thanks for the mental pics. Not good with the wife out of town!

OP, men find anything out of the norm sexy. A gun on the hip is super hot, I love it when my wife carries!

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Dear IMakeGum,

Regarding why OC makes a girl look sexy, just remember you are talking to guys who love guns and booze. Any female under 67 is sexy to them.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Something about a gun and a women in thong underwear is sexy! call me weird or what ever! Oh and we are guys if you wear granny panties we will still imagine its thongs!! :D

Top Bottom