• Do you believe in ghosts

• Total voters

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Pami, we've not stayed in Atlanta itself. We have stayed in Savannah several times, ate at the pirate house a couple of times and we do the tours when we can. I like the history of the places as much as the legends. One of our favorate places is out in Port Townsend Washington called the Manresa Castle it's suppose to be haunted by a monk that hung himself in the bell tower.
    Charleston SC is another great city for tours and several places to stay for hauntings. Then of course there is New Orleans. There the ghost tours have armed guards that go with the group. Theres also several books out on haunting in Indiana. One of the best books that I've read is " The Demonologist" it's about Ed and Lorraine Warren and some of their cases they worked on. Another one is Possessed Possessions 1 & 2 by Ed Okonowicz.

Last edited:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Pami, we've not stayed in Atlanta itself. We have stayed in Savannah several times, ate at the pirate house a couple of times and we do the tours when we can. I like the history of the places as much as the legends. One of our favorate places is out in Port Townsend Washington called the Manresa Castle it's suppose to be haunted by a monk that hung himself in the bell tower.
    Charleston SC is another great city for tours and several places to stay for hauntings. Then of course there is New Orleans. There the ghost tours have armed guards that go with the group. Theres also several books out on haunting in Indiana. One of the best books that I've read is " The Demonologist" it's about Ed and Lorraine Warren and some of their cases they worked on. Another one is Possessed Possessions 1 & 2 by Ed Okonowicz.
    Man I must have had a serious brain fart to say Atlanta. I meant Savannah; thank you for indirectly correcting me. :) We actually stayed in a condo on Tybee Island, which I will definitely recommend for anyone planning on doing a week or more vacation in that area. VERY cool. :) Except for the climb to the top of the lighthouse there.. those one hundred and some odd steps nearly *killed* me!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Are the guards armed with special metaphysical ghost blasting guns? :dunno:

Or, are the armed guards there (in New Orleans) for the local criminal element?

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Seems like I had seen somewhere that there are Ghost walks in or around indy that are scheduled around Halloween and some that go on throughout the year.

Has anybody gone on any of these that could give any reviews of it? Or should this be in a new thread etc? Mods do your thang if it should be, and thanks. :):

p.s. some of the post people have put up here give me the willies....and thats cool :):

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I used to do paranormal investigations. I quantified phenomena. My AEMR (ambient electromagnetic radiation) sensor (I built it) would measure a field.

Based on the data I collected, I am pretty sure a small, directed EM burst would dispel them. I drew up designs for the weapon but never built it.

Josh <><

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I used to do paranormal investigations. I quantified phenomena. My AEMR (ambient electromagnetic radiation) sensor (I built it) would measure a field.

Based on the data I collected, I am pretty sure a small, directed EM burst would dispel them. I drew up designs for the weapon but never built it.

Josh <><

would it "dispel" them or give them more strength? From everything I've heard the "entities" good or bad, draw off the serrounding energy fields to manifest whatever it is they are trying to do.

Sounds cool though lol :yesway: :cool:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Ok, lil' explanation is in order I guess:

People project electromagnetic radiation. This is what the aura is (as seen through thermal and electromagnetic imaging) and you can test it for yourself by grabbing the probes of a multimeter.

A ghost is pretty much static electricity held together by its electromagnetic properties, sorta' like ball lightening only a bunch less powerful.

A directed EM pulse should disrupt those bonds and disperse the ghost.

This is assuming the ghost in question is actually a ghost, and not a demon.

If it's a demon, it's a heck of a lot simpler: Fill your Super Soaker up at the local Roman Catholic church's baptismal dunk tank.

Josh <><

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    huh..supernatural entities being dispatched by a plastic super soaker and some Holy water....who'd a thunk it. I bet that would just **** the demons off more and they'd gang up on you or something.

Wonder why that combo is never mentioned in the Bible. Oh well, who's to say, we on this side of the grass won't know till we're not.

Honestly I'd rather leave that stuff to the "pro's" that "know"...I'll find out in due time, and I ain't rushing it. ;)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    When I was going through my confirmation class (Episcopal Church), I got interested in exorcisms.

I'm a believer. There are some real stories out there.

I'm with Josh -- give me super soaker full of Holy Water. And a cross.

Top Bottom