• Total voters

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    A little story.
    Just after my daughter was born, the nurse brought her in to me. I was talking to her (my daughter) and telling her how happy I was that she was part of the family.
    As I looked at my daughter, my late twin sister's face appeared and she (my late sister) was beaming! (She loved kids!) So, I knew that my daughter had her Aunt's blessing.

Another story.
    After my son was born, my aunt stated that he (son) looked just like my father did when he was a baby. (My son was born on the first aniversary of my father's death.)
    The next day, my aunt told my mother and me that she had been awakened by a light in the living room. She went to check it out and found that the light was coming from a fish tank. The fish tank was NOT plugged in! No way the light should have come on. None.

Yep! I'm a believer.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Grew up in a rural area that most everybody had a paranormal experience of some kind(including most of my family). Ive seen a black mass move across the floor & disappear into the fire place in my childhood home. At one time was a bed & breakfast for the railroad & had a interesting history , there was always weird stuff but most were just more mischevious type things.Im pretty open to this type of activity & whenever Im in a house or an area that makes me uncomfortable ( hard to explain it ),Im pretty sure there is an unsettled spirit in the area. Wife usually picks up on this too but in her case,she was raised in a devout christian family & is still very open to the possibility of evil spirits causing trouble .

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Never seen one, never heard one, never been touched. In my 30 years at the cemetery, I have seen and smelled a lot of dead people but they all have stayed put so far and never tried to contact me once. When that happens I will then say yes.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    It's a given that there are many, many more dead people than there are live people. So, if ghosts are real, shouldn't we be seeing as many or more of them than we are seeing live people? :)

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I ain't afraid of no ghosts :ar15::ar15:

AYAAQAHA-P264782.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I usually hate old threads coming back to life, but I enjoyed looking at some of the posts from people that are rarely or never around any more that I had grown to really like.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Aside from the Holy Spirit (Ghost if you will) I do not believe in ghosts. In addition there are either angels or demons, period. Your dead grandpa's spirit is not walking around.

You asked...

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    One morning I was walking downstairs to leave the house and I just so happened to look up and see a man all dressed up in a KKK uniform watching me. I watched back because I thought I was seeing things. I walked down the stairs like nothing happened and I didn't freak out until I got outside. I also hear the floors creak randomly and always feel like I'm being watched. And my house is relatively new (2001).

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    I voted no without even thinking about it. The entire notion is absurd. But if they do exist I'll bet they are members of INGO. In fact there was this one guy at this last 1500....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I usually hate old threads coming back to life, but I enjoyed looking at some of the posts from people that are rarely or never around any more that I had grown to really like.

And in this thread's case, not just once, but twice.

As this one pre-dates my time here, it was fun to read for the first time (I think I missed its first resurrection).

Top Bottom