• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Good luck. I saw this pic on a 1911 forum. It's a copy of the patent diagram for the 1911

Ribtattoo.jpg

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I work at New Breed with Jerry!

don't say "tatted", "inked", or any other silly slang that will make them laugh at you as you walk out the door.

I was getting ready to post this! When you say something like that, tatted or inked, your credibility drops to nil in the world of tattoo collectors.

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    I was getting ready to post this! When you say something like that, tatted or inked, your credibility drops to nil in the world of tattoo collectors.

Its like walking into a gun store and saying "I need strapped! Get me one of those gats!"

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    The only place in Muncie that I would go is Lucky Rabbit. But I personally would rather spend the extra money and travel to Kokomo.or Indy. Wherever you go make sure you ask to see documentation of a sterile, working autoclave. Not all counties in Indiana require shops to have one. Gross.

Most of the shops here in southern indiana seem to use all disposable now, so I'm not sure that autoclave thing is much of an issue. In my experience, you can usually tell how clean a shop is (for the most part) by the people that work there and the premises.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Stay sober and definately no drinking unless you want your ink to bleed out - get quality work do not get a backyard or a garage tat - remember its going to be there til after you are dead

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    I just kinda skimmed the las couple pages so i dont know if this was posted...

when its healing don't pick the flaky skin.
    if it itches don't scratch it. slap it.
    A and D it for a day or so but just like any cut it needs air.

Top Bottom