• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Walmart down on Emerson in greenwood was loaded today. 22lr, 9mm, .40, .45, .223, 30/30. Kinda regret posting about it before I went as I didn't get my 22lr. They have a bunch of small 50 boxes of it still.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just got back. No .22 except for subsonic. 2 boxes of Tulammo .223, 3 or 4 boxes of .38 spl., and several boxes of Tulammo 7.62x39. I got my 3 box allotment of the 7.62x39. They probably had 20 or so when I was there.

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Well, Walmart phone app says there is Federal Lightning 22lr 50 rd box for $2.17 in stock at Avon. If you get there and there is, please post what you saw and at what time. I've been let down by the app several times. I'd head there myself (from Danville) but if I don't get started on my honey doo list, my wife will be using what 22lr I have left ON ME! If you get some and want to help me replace what my son and I shot up last weekend, please let me know.

Best,
    Mack

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Well, Walmart phone app says there is Federal Lightning 22lr 50 rd box for $2.17 in stock at Avon. If you get there and there is, please post what you saw and at what time. I've been let down by the app several times. I'd head there myself (from Danville) but if I don't get started on my honey doo list, my wife will be using what 22lr I have left ON ME! If you get some and want to help me replace what my son and I shot up last weekend, please let me know.

Best,
    Mack
    They had 10 boxes of Remington Golden Bullet 22LR last evening, 225 RDS for $9.97. I bought 3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom