• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Awesome, I'll still try to be there a little earlier. My NFA stamp will be here any day and I'm going to need something to feed the mini 14.

That takes 223 right? Now they are getting tull ammo, which is steel. 20 round boxes with a 3 box max is 60 rounds. Now, I picked up 556 brass at Bradis for $26/60 rounds, limit 1 today. Bradis 2 had 223steel for $8 limit 2

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    That takes 223 right? Now they are getting tull ammo, which is steel. 20 round boxes with a 3 box max is 60 rounds. Now, I picked up 556 brass at Bradis for $26/60 rounds, limit 1 today. Bradis 2 had 223steel for $8 limit 2

Yeah, I also have the .22 conversion kit. Not sure if that'll work in full auto or not. I got to try it out with some steel cased ammo at the BGF range since they are doing the transfer. Seemed to run okay.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    This will be my first time buying ammo at WalMart since this buying frenzy. Do they have 9mm target rounds very often?

Yeah, somewhat. Ive been there when they have only 1 box come in and sometimes they will have several come in. Good news is it is usually 100 round boxes and its WWB. They typically will get more 40 in though.

Now here us the key, I have found. If ou use the Walmart app and it says limited quantity, that typically will mean they only got 1-2 boxes in.

Now, I'm not seeing any 9mm in stock for tomorrow.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah, I also have the .22 conversion kit. Not sure if that'll work in full auto or not. I got to try it out with some steel cased ammo at the BGF range since they are doing the transfer. Seemed to run okay.

Yeah, you never know with 22 ammo. I get some rounds which wont kick the slide back far enough on the 22 pistol. At least steel is cheap .... Or you just do some reloading!

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Yeah, somewhat. Ive been there when they have only 1 box come in and sometimes they will have several come in. Good news is it is usually 100 round boxes and its WWB. They typically will get more 40 in though.

Now here us the key, I have found. If ou use the Walmart app and it says limited quantity, that typically will mean they only got 1-2 boxes in.

Now, I'm not seeing any 9mm in stock for tomorrow.

Where are you seeing that?

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Hmmmpf… so is that a certainty that they won't have it?

Now, I don't track 9mm because I don't have one. I have a 22lr, 30-30, and 223/556. And it has been spot on at the Walmart in Greenwood. It has been very unreliable at the Walmart by my work in Columbus. Only advise I can give you is to show up and see. Or maybe someone on here who track 9mm can comment

mdm2272

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    North Central Indiana
    you can search by brand also........all our walmart has been getting is tulammo in 9mm so i just search tulammo. I have never shot it and some say it's crap but with it being 10 bucks a box i rolled the dice on it.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I have decided to let all you fellow ingoers find yr own ammo. I know I help some of you but thank the other smart a$$es for what I will no longer do! Go get it everyone and find it on yr own now! I will just now look and no longer post!

4738128652_Butthurt_Detected_75000186641_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom