• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Just got off phone with manager and he said they had a lot of ammo in the truck tonight, but they do not put it out until morning. There is a couple cases of remington 22 long rifle 225 rounds in the shipment. Just want a box of that if possible.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Just got off phone with manager and he said they had a lot of ammo in the truck tonight, but they do not put it out until morning. There is a couple cases of remington 22 long rifle 225 rounds in the shipment. Just want a box of that if possible.

They must like you. The people in that dept in the evening say they never know whats on the truck and to just get there in at morning when the manager comes in

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    He did not, just said he saw that he had some from the truck. Best place I found for 9mm was east Washington. I did really well there last week. And yes I could pick up tomorrow afternoon.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah do they form a line or just a blob of people who like guns?

Typically, this Walmart will have have 3-4 people there when they bring the ammo in. But a couple of weeks ago, I was like 12 deep and still got 22lr ammo. Now, there is a 3 box ammo limit. 3 boxes of any caliber. So you cant get like 3 boxes of 22 and 3 of .40.

And yes, there is "a line" and if people are hovering around and there is no line, the manager will ask who is first and so forth. People there waiting for ammo seem to be civil.

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Typically, this Walmart will have have 3-4 people there when they bring the ammo in. But a couple of weeks ago, I was like 12 deep and still got 22lr ammo. Now, there is a 3 box ammo limit. 3 boxes of any caliber. So you cant get like 3 boxes of 22 and 3 of .40.

And yes, there is "a line" and if people are hovering around and there is no line, the manager will ask who is first and so forth. People there waiting for ammo seem to be civil.

What time does the line start forming?

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Its not like Gander. I typically get there 15 minutes early and I'm usually the first one. Several times, people showed up when the manager came in. Im wanting some 223, which they got as well.

Awesome, I'll still try to be there a little earlier. My NFA stamp will be here any day and I'm going to need something to feed the mini 14.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom