Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got the Bass Pro flyer and on Friday, American Eagle 115gr & 124gr 9mm 50 Rd boxes will be $9.97 (limit 20). If you live near a store, like me, if you ship your order to the store, they will give you a $10 gift card for picking it up...which you can use toward said ammo on the shelf...and get points if you have their card.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got the Bass Pro flyer and on Friday, American Eagle 115gr & 124gr 9mm 50 Rd boxes will be $9.97 (limit 20). If you live near a store, like me, if you ship your order to the store, they will give you a $10 gift card for picking it up...which you can use toward said ammo on the shelf...and get points if you have their card.
    Today is here. Free shipping on orders of $50+.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Today is here. Free shipping on orders of $50+.
    Yesterday arrived a day ago. But the dog barked at it and scared it away. I don’t blame the dog. He’s old. His eyesight and hearing are fading. He barks at everything.

he hasn’t barked at today yet. Maybe it’ll stick around for a couple dozen hours.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I haven’t seen 22lr at any local Walmarts for years. I think they just don’t opt to stock it anymore.

I don't frequent Walmart, but the few times I've been in there over the past couple years up here I've seen Federal bulk, Remington bulk, and the occasional CCI.

Bass Pro and Cabela's up here are plentiful for years now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Walmarts near me have been getting better at keeping stock of what I need, .40, .45, .22lr and 9mm, but I stopped buying there due to having to wait so long to find someone with a key to the ammo case. Much easier to buy something in bulk from an online site and have UPS or FedEx drop it at my door.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom