Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Where are you finding cci sv for under .06 per round if you dont mind me asking? Cheapest i ever find it is around .065 then tax on top of it.

Midway has it right now for that, but out of stock. And the free shipping expires tomorrow. :xmad:

I bought a lot from Brownells, when it was on sale and they were offering unlimited free shipping. Everytime I got an unlimited free shipping email advertisement, I bought at least a brick to show appreciation.

I’ve had very good results with the CCI Blazer 40gr both in rifle and pistol. Even worked reliably in my Ruger SR22.

I've heard others speak well of it. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to wring it out against CCI Standard and some other lower/middle priced match ammo.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Midway has it right now for that, but out of stock. And the free shipping expires tomorrow. :xmad:

I bought a lot from Brownells, when it was on sale and they were offering unlimited free shipping. Everytime I got an unlimited free shipping email advertisement, I bought at least a brick to show appreciation.

I've heard others speak well of it. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to wring it out against CCI Standard and some other lower/middle priced match ammo.

Wish id of seen that at Midway before they ran out. Definitely a great price.

You wont be dissapointed with the blazer. I tried it for the first time roughly 3 months ago and have since ran around 2500-2800 rounds thru 2 different 10/22"s, M&P 15-22, Ruger Mark IV 2245 lite, Browning Buckmark, and an old Glenfield model 60 with zero issues in any of them. I was pleasantly surprised. Tried some Armscor too with great results. Was getting the Armscor for 21.99 a brick and the Blazer for 24.99 at Cabelas.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    FYI, this deal is still active but it's now $0.049/round (for 2000)

Note to self; Must stop buying 22 ammo on sale. Must stop...

I just got the notice that CCI Standard is back in stock at Brownells. I have enough, so I was fine.
    Forgot I had a bore guide in my cart waiting for additional items to get to free shipping.

How can you fight with free shipping AND $10 off on stuff already on sale? :rolleyes:

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Yesterday I talked myself out of the Blazer .22s because I just have too much .22 ammo but Blazers have been one of my favorites. Last night I couldn’t resist and bought 10 boxes.
    I think I have enough to shoot 500rds/month for the rest of my life and I’m not planning on checking out anytime soon!

Matt

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yesterday I talked myself out of the Blazer .22s because I just have too much .22 ammo but Blazers have been one of my favorites. Last night I couldn’t resist and bought 10 boxes.
    I think I have enough to shoot 500rds/month for the rest of my life and I’m not planning on checking out anytime soon!

Matt

Better to be well stocked than have to deal with the flippers, if it would come to that. :xmad:

Here is a deal for reloaders that just suckered me too. To qualify, I haven't loaded any of their stuff yet, but the prices intrigue. 25% off pulled premium bullets plus free shipping. Factory 55gr Gold Dots shoot very well out of my Palmetto Freedom barrel:

https://americanreloading.com/en/72-22-caliber-222-227

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah I pondered on it all day and then decide to spring for 5k. My 452 is going to have its hands full for the the couple years! :dunno:

They also have a Prime Ammo subscription where you pay ~$100 or so and get free shipping on all orders for a year, plus 8% off all orders. So far I've made up my fee after just 3 or 4 months.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not ammo per se, so may be the wrong place, but for the reloaders, Brownell's has $15 off $150, Free shipping and 1 cent Hazmat Fee with code NCT --- today (10-Apr-2018) only

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom