• Status
    Not open for further replies.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks WT Greenwood is closer than Martinstucky for me, as I live in Fishers, but..................you have convinced me today to make a RK stop if just for a free bag of popcorn and some Slim Jim ends!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good luck. Hope they still have some of the ammo in stock. They did as of 3:30 yesterday when my wife left work. I think the price is pretty amazing and had her pick up another 250 rounds. She doesn't shoot but once a month, so between her 9mm Glocks and her .380's, she'll only go through 100 rounds of each a month. We've got enough for her to shoot for the next 6 months... :):

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Called RK Greenwood, and stopped by on my way home, out of the way but for $10.99 a box of 50 .380 not bad, I got eight boxes for that price.
    Thanks again WT, I did not ask when the sale would end, wishing I had the budget for about ten more boxes at that price.

RK in Greenwood as of yesterday had plenty on the shelf at that LIMITED TIME ONLY sale price!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Called RK Greenwood, and stopped by on my way home, out of the way but for $10.99 a box of 50 .380 not bad, I got eight boxes for that price.
    Thanks again WT, I did not ask when the sale would end, wishing I had the budget for about ten more boxes at that price.

RK in Greenwood as of yesterday had plenty on the shelf at that LIMITED TIME ONLY sale price!

:thumbsup:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom