Not open for further replies.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Stopped in at Gander Mountain on the North side of Castleton Square yesterday (cause I had a gift card) and they had .22lr Federal AutoMatch 325rd boxes for $19.99. They had a bunch.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    So today, 8 Dec 2016 at noon I stopped in at the Gander Mountain in Avon. And I saw an entire table full of Unicorns. Er I man CCI Mini Mags. Yeah you heard me, an entire table full of few hundred box's of CCI Mini Mags for $7.99 per box of 100. I don't know if there was a limit as I only bought 3 box's (I am not a hoarder and just bought 5 box's of Winchester 22lr from a link in this thread). Trump gets elected and 22lr is everywhere. They had all the other good stuff on shelves also, a 22lr smorgasbord. You know like Troy Landry CCI 22lr in box's of 300, that 22 Long Rifle AR Tactical stuff, even box's and box's of standard velocity 22lr lead points.

It's 5pm now I wonder if there is any left? Anyone been to the Avon Gander Mountian in the last few hours?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So today, 8 Dec 2016 at noon I stopped in at the Gander Mountain in Avon. And I saw an entire table full of Unicorns. Er I man CCI Mini Mags. Yeah you heard me, an entire table full of few hundred box's of CCI Mini Mags for $7.99 per box of 100. I don't know if there was a limit as I only bought 3 box's (I am not a hoarder and just bought 5 box's of Winchester 22lr from a link in this thread). Trump gets elected and 22lr is everywhere. They had all the other good stuff on shelves also, a 22lr smorgasbord. You know like Troy Landry CCI 22lr in box's of 300, that 22 Long Rifle AR Tactical stuff, even box's and box's of standard velocity 22lr lead points.

It's 5pm now I wonder if there is any left? Anyone been to the Avon Gander Mountian in the last few hours?

Ha. Yeah, correlation does not imply causation. For the past couple of months I've seen shelves consistently stocked with .22LR. Not always the stuff I want. But stocked. I think they've finally caught up with demand, and it's possible that Trump will impact that more. After Trump was elected I told my wife that ammo purchases didn't seem as much a priority as it would have been if Hillary were elected.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Ha. Yeah, correlation does not imply causation. For the past couple of months I've seen shelves consistently stocked with .22LR. Not always the stuff I want. But stocked. I think they've finally caught up with demand, and it's possible that Trump will impact that more. After Trump was elected I told my wife that ammo purchases didn't seem as much a priority as it would have been if Hillary were elected.

I had been reading that some 22lr was showing up. But I had not seen it for myself. But then to actually see firsthand what seemed like a veritable bounty of the stuff was overwhelming. Trump = good ammo times? Maybe - maybe not, at any rate I have a big smile on my face. I am a happy shooter today.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I had been reading that some 22lr was showing up. But I had not seen it for myself. But then to actually see firsthand what seemed like a veritable bounty of the stuff was overwhelming. Trump = good ammo times? Maybe - maybe not, at any rate I have a big smile on my face. I am a happy shooter today.

Cabelas in Noblesville is having a doorbuster sale on Sat. They are advertising Remington Bucket o' Bullets for $70.

ETA: Oops. Just looked at the ad again. It's actually a bucket of 9mm.

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I should buy a lottery ticket..........I saw and bought a box of fifty PERFECTA .380 cartridges at Fishers Wal-Mart, the only box they had for $12.84, I have not seen that in there forever. Must have been a miss shipment, I would and will buy all they have at that price, "IF" I ever see it there again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom