• Status
    Not open for further replies.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just left Walmart at 71st and Keystone. 7 boxes of TULAMMO 45 ACP left. $15.57 per box

Geeze, is that all they had left? When I was there at 8 PM last night they had plenty of Federal 9mm, Tula .223 and 7.62X39, and some 40 S&W. I tried to post as soon as I got home, but apparently my internet has been screwed up all night. I hope some fellow INGOers were able to get their three boxes.

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    Geeze, is that all they had left? When I was there at 8 PM last night they had plenty of Federal 9mm, Tula .223 and 7.62X39, and some 40 S&W. I tried to post as soon as I got home, but apparently my internet has been screwed up all night. I hope some fellow INGOers were able to get their three boxes.

Yeah, I happened to be there around 9:30pm so figured I'd swing by sporting goods. When I walked up a group of four were waiting. They bought up the remaining 223 at 3 boxes each and a few boxes of the 40. Had a nice chat with them about the new Beech Grove firearms store.

A friend with me got 3 boxes of 45, leaving the 7 boxes remaining. I just grabbed the last box of 7.62x30 and a box of 12ga 00Buck.

There was maybe 10boxes of TulAmmo .40 left, but I failed to mention it last night as it doesn't seem to be as hard to find.

No 9mm or 22lr.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Just left Bloomington Walmart at 9:30 this morning with a 100 rd WWB box of 9mm and two Federal 50 rd boxes. They had four 50 rd. boxes of Federal 9mm left after I left (although a friend I told about it might be buying 3 of them right now if they're still there) and they also had .40, .45, .223, .7.62x39, .38 spcl.

I asked the guy how frequently they've been getting it in and he said for a while recently they were getting ammo daily. But he said the shipments have slowed down a bit. I stopped by on a whim thinking just maybe they had some and they did!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Gander Mountain Castleton. Loads of ammo, bulk pack, many brands, types and calibers. The store looked like the 1500 inside.

Last edited:

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    Wish the Walmart in muncie would get their crap together... they never have anything... Its probably all thanks to McGaliard guns and more... they go buy all of it and resell it in their store for $30 per box of 50.... disgusts me

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Both Castleton and Greenwood stores are having their "Grand Opening" this weekend. I would guess the conditions are the same at both stores. I edited the above post.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, I happened to be there around 9:30pm so figured I'd swing by sporting goods. When I walked up a group of four were waiting. They bought up the remaining 223 at 3 boxes each and a few boxes of the 40. Had a nice chat with them about the new Beech Grove firearms store.

A friend with me got 3 boxes of 45, leaving the 7 boxes remaining. I just grabbed the last box of 7.62x30 and a box of 12ga 00Buck.

There was maybe 10boxes of TulAmmo .40 left, but I failed to mention it last night as it doesn't seem to be as hard to find.

No 9mm or 22lr.

I didn't realize they allowed 3 boxes of anything you wanted. I thought it was 3 boxes total, limit one box of each type of ammo.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    FEDERAL - INDEPENDENCE .223/5.56 55GR AND AMMO CAN - 500 ROUNDS $372

Federal Independence .223/5.56mm 55 GRAIN FMJ - 500 ROUNDS

I didn't realize they allowed 3 boxes of anything you wanted. I thought it was 3 boxes total, limit one box of each type of ammo.

It is store dependant and employee depedent. What I mean by that is this: at my Walmart in Greenwood, it is a 3 box total, if i is the mnager. If i is anyone else, they will sell you 3 boxes per caliber. Now at the Walmart by where I work in Columbus, it is a 1 box limit total

So stores seem to have their individual policies.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It is store dependant and employee depedent. What I mean by that is this: at my Walmart in Greenwood, it is a 3 box total, if i is the mnager. If i is anyone else, they will sell you 3 boxes per caliber. Now at the Walmart by where I work in Columbus, it is a 1 box limit total

So stores seem to have their individual policies.

I see. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm able to find ammo at Wal-Mart. That definitely would have changed my choices in ammo last night. Thanks for the heads up!

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Gander in greenwood still has some 9mm and 40 bulk boxes. 5.56 20 round boxes. All our of 22lr.

New to the site but its been helpful and wanted to help others.

Get out here u not welcome lol Jk......

Gander was a mad house this am. Still plenty if 9mm and .40 and .45. 5.56 independence. Whooottt whoooot

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom