Gay Organizations Pushing Kindergarten Sex Education Agenda?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There are too many children being raised by quaint provincial types (as exhibited in this thread) that don't understand how they need to be open to new ideas and experiences. Hopefully government can take charge of their children's thinking and encourage them to be more open and accepting of alternative lifestyles. It does take a village you know.

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    There are too many children being raised by quaint provincial types (as exhibited in this thread) that don't understand how they need to be open to new ideas and experiences. Hopefully government can take charge of their children's thinking and encourage them to be more open and accepting of alternative lifestyles. It does take a village you know.

attachment.php

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I'm fed up with the whole "hate" thing. I'll like and associate with whoever I want. This does not constitute my "hating" anyone else.

Free speech is supposed to be just that. It was anticipated that free speech would sometimes be disturbing and it is. Because someone criticizes a group of individuals or their collective actions does not constitute "hate" in my book. The "hate" label comes out now any time that someone doesn't like what someone else says and wants to suppress free speech. That's BS.

Couldn't rep you again, but this is spot on. :yesway:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If someone wants to "educate" my 7yo daughter about sex I should be allowed to "educate" their children about the importance of self defense as I beat that person's ass.

:+1: I got the 'spread the rep' scold, but I am with you all the way. That is the mildest solution that comes to mind.

Gniks18

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    I just enjoy political discussions/dialogue. I'm interested in the language that is used to promote their lifestyle and agenda. Then debate folks using their language.

It is interesting.

There is a level of hypocrisy in some responses that is breathtaking.

.......and you have to admit that it isn't the VFW, FOP, bricklayers union, religious institutions, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts or the Association of Automobile Dealerships that wants to mentally and physically abuse our kids.

So questions remain; who is orchestrating this and why are they doing it?

I honestly haven't a clue what you're even talking about.

How you can pull homosexuality into every conversation is either a skill or a curse.

Last edited:

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    relevant

Parents of transgender first-grader file discrimination complaint - CNN.com

as far as im concerned the gov has no place to tell us who we can love provided it does not bear on the easily-influenced, IE minors. however, children have ZERO sexuality and sexual identity til they're at least teens - and THEN the only education should to the practicalities of it, IE what is safe, and what is not.

theres no morality discussion to it nor is it up for debate. [off topic] what happens between consenting adults is their own damn business. get your legislation out of my bedroom, living room, kitchen, wooded area, etc.

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    I don't care what the title of the thread is. My comment was in response to the article and the thought of someone deciding to educate my daughter about sex at a inappropriate age. Hate has nothing to do with it.

The only hate I hold toward homosexuals or any other group in this country is their refusal to shut the **** up about their lifestyle and live their lives.

+Rep :yesway:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When a school system is completely failing to educate children to read, write, do math, learn history, etc., they want to do the stupidest crap to change the subject of their failure I guess.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    The only hate I hold toward homosexuals or any other group in this country is their refusal to shut the **** up about their lifestyle and live their lives.

ignorance formed by MSM. do you care to be generalized as a buck-toothed cousin humping redneck because you're a gun owner?

for every homosexual person marching in a pride parade there are 1000 more that lives quietly with their partner and is every bit the same as you. i'm betting some are on this forum right now.

how very telling. intolerance of the tolerant. no different than liberals having no tolerance for those that WISH to include -under god- in their pledge of allegiance.
    'OH SNAP, the pride parade is on TV today, i better watch it so i can boil my hatred'

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    ignorance formed by MSM. do you care to be generalized as a buck-toothed cousin humping redneck because you're a gun owner?

for every homosexual person marching in a pride parade there are 1000 more that lives quietly with their partner and is every bit the same as you. i'm betting some are on this forum right now.

how very telling. intolerance of the tolerant. no different than liberals having no tolerance for those that WISH to include -under god- in their pledge of allegiance.
    'OH SNAP, the pride parade is on TV today, i better watch it so i can boil my hatred'

I happen to have friends and family members who are homosexuals so you're talking out of your ass and putting words in my mouth. I said nothing about all homosexuals being the problem, now did I?

I'm not a buck toothed cousin-humping redneck because I own guns. I'm not a JBT because I wear a badge. I'm also not a douche bag because I post on gun forums. Unfortunately there are some who fit those stereotypes.

Go pick a fight with someone else, you're barking up the wrong tree hero.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    relevant

Parents of transgender first-grader file discrimination complaint - CNN.com

as far as im concerned the gov has no place to tell us who we can love provided it does not bear on the easily-influenced, IE minors. however, children have ZERO sexuality and sexual identity til they're at least teens - and THEN the only education should to the practicalities of it, IE what is safe, and what is not.

theres no morality discussion to it nor is it up for debate. [off topic] what happens between consenting adults is their own damn business. get your legislation out of my bedroom, living room, kitchen, wooded area, etc.

This is well and good. Don't take it to the john with everyone else's children.

Top Bottom