Gay Organizations Pushing Kindergarten Sex Education Agenda?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I doubt this has happened once, ever.

Don't believe I said it did.
    But they can't get married in many states. Would you consider that a right?

I don't see that as something the gov't needs to be involved in, period. I guess you would also have to consider what someone's definition of marriage is. Do I believe that two men sharing their lives together meets my definition of marriage? No. Does that mean I care if they do? No.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Are gay organizations involved in public schools teaching sex education to kindergarten children?

If so, why would they do this?

Are our children being sexually desensitized? If so, why?

I originally saw this article several days ago on the Drudge Report.

School district plans to start sex ed at age 5 - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

I guess when the kids are in first grade, they'll be taught the proper use of lubricants......

The kids are being desensitized to the gays. I've watched cartoons and shows with my kids and was shocked at how many shows have the male with the "lisp" or will have em wearing make-up or some type of girlie outfit.

The best way to target and change a nation is to target 8-10 year old kids, they will be your voter base in just a few short years.

So now, when kids grow up and see things like gay marriage, they think nothing of it instead of seeing it as the repugnant travesty it really is.

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    Don't believe I said it did.

I don't see that as something the gov't needs to be involved in, period. I guess you would also have to consider what someone's definition of marriage is. Do I believe that two men sharing their lives together meets my definition of marriage? No. Does that mean I care if they do? No.

My mistake.

I agree that .gov shouldn't be involved in the marriage business altogether, leave it up to whatever god you follow, I say.

The kids are being desensitized to the gays. I've watched cartoons and shows with my kids and was shocked at how many shows have the male with the "lisp" or will have em wearing make-up or some type of girlie outfit.

The best way to target and change a nation is to target 8-10 year old kids, they will be your voter base in just a few short years.

So now, when kids grow up and see things like gay marriage, they think nothing of it instead of seeing it as the repugnant travesty it really is.

Repugnant travesty? Are you kidding me? Just how do you figure that?

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I personally find the entire lbgt disgusting and gross. To tie it to civil rights cheapens civil rights. To force it on my kids is unforgivable.

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    I personally find the entire lbgt disgusting and gross. To tie it to civil rights cheapens civil rights. To force it on my kids is unforgivable.

It's your right to find it disgusting, that's not an issue.

A human being has a natural right to practice consensual love with any partner he/she chooses. Up to and including "marriage." It does not cheapen civil rights.

And how is it being "forced" onto your kids?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    holy **** well done guys.

i mean, seriously, if we allow two people do whatever they want in the privacy of four walls, what will happen next? coloreds at the same drinking fountain? i shudder to think. white marrying asians? the irish immigrating? the future is dark indeed.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    holy **** well done guys.

i mean, seriously, if we allow two people do whatever they want in the privacy of four walls, what will happen next? coloreds at the same drinking fountain? i shudder to think. white marrying asians? the irish immigrating? the future is dark indeed.

-1. Gays have nothing to do with the comments you said here.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    -1. Gays have nothing to do with the comments you said here.

no, it precisely has to do with it. tolerance is tolerance. it doesnt have to mean acceptance. homosexuality is proven in nature, not just humans.
    civil and human rights should know no limitations. to say that one group is deserving, and another isn't, is fascist.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    no, it precisely has to do with it. tolerance is tolerance. it doesnt have to mean acceptance. homosexuality is proven in nature, not just humans.
    civil and human rights should know no limitations. to say that one group is deserving, and another isn't, is fascist.

Homosexuality is proven in nature? So you are telling me that you have seen two males (or two females) of the same species reproduce? What would the science behind that be?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

People in this country enjoy the freedom to be homosexual and live their lifestyle without persecution. That is tolerance.

Allowing two people of the same sex go get "married" requires acceptance. This is where I see a difference. Tolerance is apparently not enough for some. I believe people should have the right to not accept homosexuality as natural, normal or whatever, regardless of how I feel about it.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Homosexuality is proven in nature? So you are telling me that you have seen two males (or two females) of the same species reproduce? What would the science behind that be?

so, on that note, I'll ask - with or without a partner, you've engaged in sexual activity for the sole purpose of reproduction?

Top Bottom