• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    La Porte County
    Looks like I wasted my vote then, get a grip. Maybe when the GOP decides to nominate a candidate worthy of my vote they will get it. Ron Paul would have gotten my vote.

Count Blackula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    South Bend
    I know, right? Because voting for the lesser evil isn't still evil. /sarcasm

Grow up. If you really think Romney would have been better than Obama (ESPECIALLY on gun rights), you're mistaken.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    Do you think the Johnson voters were the difference for Obama to win. I believe so. Wasted vote. :twocents:

retard.jpg

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Yeah, had to be that. Couldn't be the :poop: candidate the GOP put up.

I really thought Romney was gonna win. Man, how wrong was I? How sad that a president with this economy, with this unemployment rate, with these extreme progressive views still looks better to most than the GOP candidate.

Yep, all Gary Johnson fault for sure :rolleyes:

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    The state by state results are easily found with a google search. Johnson did not get enough votes in a single state that went to Obama to have given a win to Romney. So go blame your republican party leadership and look in the mirror. That is where the blame lies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Do you think the Johnson voters were the difference for Obama to win. I believe so. Wasted vote. :twocents:

How many of the Johnson voters were originally Obama supporters? You can't count every Johnson supporter as someone who would have voted for Romney.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yes. We made a difference and we wasted our vote. Both.

No wait... that wouldn't make any sense at all :n00b:

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I fail to see the point of all of this back and forth. We all lost! There is no win in that. Until we can get something together, on the same page, we are going to keep losing.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    I voted for Johnson Romney still won Indiana so i guess i didnt screw him over that much huh? I voted with a clear conscious on my first election for the man i thought would do the job best the man to work for as active duty and for our country. my :twocents:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The state by state results are easily found with a google search. Johnson did not get enough votes in a single state that went to Obama to have given a win to Romney. So go blame your republican party leadership and look in the mirror. That is where the blame lies.

The GOP could have put up God and Obama would still win. Nothing to do with the candidate. Everything to do with the fact that you can't beat a guy by promising to give less free **** than he does.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom