• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Never seen the show. Maybe some time when I have a few days it would be an interesting binge watch.

Haha. Take a week of vacation. A few days isn't going to cut it.

And no, deo, there is NO point in starting other than at the beginning and even then it would help immensely of you read at least the first book, simply to get all the players right in your mind.

I was doing the books. Got to the red wedding (fans will know and understand) threw the book at the wall and never picked it up again. Watched none of the episodes until 2 years ago. That's how pissed off I was...and such is the power of George RR Martin's storytelling.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Got to the red wedding (fans will know and understand) threw the book at the wall and never picked it up again. Watched none of the episodes until 2 years ago. That's how pissed off I was...and such is the power of George RR Martin's storytelling.

I think most viewers responded about the same to “The Rains of Castamere” and the Red Wedding. I got a great laugh out of reaction videos on YouTube. Speaking of which, I’m off to see reaction videos to Arya’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Assassin takedown...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    32mnttv71jv21.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Frankly, I was kind of disappointed in episode 3. it was way too dark to pick out much on my tv screen most of the time. Guess that makes it easier of the CGI?

I had heard it was dark. We waited until we could watch it on our projector in dark basement. It was enjoyable. We paused it near end of fight when it looked like they were hiding behind a burial chamber. My wife was in bathroom, hallway was dark. I turned light on my phone on my face, made a zombie face and waited outside the door. She shuts light off and exits and about dies :rofl:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I had heard it was dark. We waited until we could watch it on our projector in dark basement. It was enjoyable. We paused it near end of fight when it looked like they were hiding behind a burial chamber. My wife was in bathroom, hallway was dark. I turned light on my phone on my face, made a zombie face and waited outside the door. She shuts light off and exits and about dies :rofl:

Good thing she doesn't carry in the toilet...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pretty much the only bit of good writing in this one was Varys/Tyrion conversation. Everything else just... as it has been... felt like it made no sense.

Who doesn't see an entire fleet, while airborne?

Don't swoop around behind them and torch them.

Don't hit them while they're reloading.

Nevermind, I know it's all just fanservice. I just wish it wasn't so shallow.

Edit: Apparently not enough budget to pet the damn dog.

Top Bottom