• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Think snow will kill her? Or will he allow his buddy whose dad and brothers were killed do it?

and what’s the wind chill when flying a dragon at full speed in winter?

Clearly no mere wind chill is going to bother Jon Snow since he survived a full dunking in a semi-frozen lake in 40 lbs of winter furs and then a long ride back to the wall on horseback. Snow will not kill her unless it's self defense. Even then...the dragons might have something to say about that.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Araya kills Danny , also heard an interesting fan theory on Reddit , Bran is actually possessed by the Night King. Now there would be an interesting plot twist.

I am also very interested to see how Tyrion reacts to what I am assuming is Danny sentencing Jamie to death (or that's what appeared to be occuring in the preview)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Think snow will kill her? Or will he allow his buddy whose dad and brothers were killed do it?

A sword of fire through her icy heart.

Wife still likes her, but it takes a single question: Do you think, given evidence that she is not the next in line, she would step aside? Hell no she wouldn't.

She gon' die. Well, everybody is... but she definitely will.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    She, as an illegitimate queen, killed his best friend’s father and brothers. Now he knows he’s the true king. She killed them for not bending the knee. It’s Coming..

”you gave up your crown to save your people, would she do the same”

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Never have seen any of this show but watched a few episodes as they were on free HBO this weekend. They should end the show by having the ice zombies kill everybody.

rebarguyindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2013
    Spencer, IN
    Great show. Too many characters to keep track of unless you take notes, or are more observant and intelligent than me. My prediction is a blood bath with an unlikely survivor assuming the iron throne. Maybe Yara Greyjoy?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    My prediction is that Jamie will survive. Brianne of Tarth will explain his impossible position. The Mad King was, well... mad (for real.) Besides, he must live to fulfill the prophesy and kill his sister, Cersei.

Daenerys will live to the end. She, and she alone, commands the unsullied. She, and she alone, commands the horse nomads. The dragons? Maybe they would normally follow Jon, but she is their mother.

Politically the situation will be much better though with him as king. She can still marry and become queen. They are nephew and aunt, but Targaryens. If he becomes the "one king" the north will fall in line INSTANTLY! She can maintain command of her own troops without a problem, so long as she and Jon are benevolent co leaders.

I think Samwell will get over his issue with his brother. His dad was a pain so he won't be missed for long. He is pragmatic and understands that in war bad things happen to loved ones. His father wouldn't bend the knee and his brother was a loyal son who followed his father down a rabbit hole.

My prediction is that Bron runs, WITH the gold! There is no way he would kill Tyrion or Jamie. Maybe Jamie, but not Tyrion.

I only wonder if Winterfell will fall under siege or be bypassed entirely? Head south for softer targets or divert and slam Winterfell? The Night King has wanted to go south for millennia, why divert? I know strategically why, but emotionally is another matter.

I did think it was neat that the Hound didn't even ask if he was still on the list.

Regards,

Doug

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Araya kills Danny , also heard an interesting fan theory on Reddit , Bran is actually possessed by the Night King. Now there would be an interesting plot twist.

I am also very interested to see how Tyrion reacts to what I am assuming is Danny sentencing Jamie to death (or that's what appeared to be occuring in the preview)

The theory I prefer is that Bran is multiple Brans: Bran the (wall) Builder, the Night King, etc. They're all the same person. Not sure how that would play out, but it's an interesting theory.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    My prediction is that Jamie will survive. Brianne of Tarth will explain his impossible position. The Mad King was, well... mad (for real.) Besides, he must live to fulfill the prophesy and kill his sister, Cersei.

Daenerys will live to the end. She, and she alone, commands the unsullied. She, and she alone, commands the horse nomads. The dragons? Maybe they would normally follow Jon, but she is their mother.

Politically the situation will be much better though with him as king. She can still marry and become queen. They are nephew and aunt, but Targaryens. If he becomes the "one king" the north will fall in line INSTANTLY! She can maintain command of her own troops without a problem, so long as she and Jon are benevolent co leaders.

I think Samwell will get over his issue with his brother. His dad was a pain so he won't be missed for long. He is pragmatic and understands that in war bad things happen to loved ones. His father wouldn't bend the knee and his brother was a loyal son who followed his father down a rabbit hole.

My prediction is that Bron runs, WITH the gold! There is no way he would kill Tyrion or Jamie. Maybe Jamie, but not Tyrion.

I only wonder if Winterfell will fall under siege or be bypassed entirely? Head south for softer targets or divert and slam Winterfell? The Night King has wanted to go south for millennia, why divert? I know strategically why, but emotionally is another matter.

I did think it was neat that the Hound didn't even ask if he was still on the list.

Regards,

Doug

Two thoughts on Daenarys: one, I take it you don't take much stock in the prophecy of R'hllor, Lightbringer, etc.? And two, what if the Dothraki and Unsullied are wiped out at Winterfell?

I do think that prophecy competes with the three-headed dragon mythology (Daenarys, Jon Snow, Tyrion). Also, I agree that her marrying Jon would eliminate most/all of the political/game-of-thrones issues - but I also think that it is much too clean of a solution for GRRM, and not in his style.

Speaking of the Hound, do you think we get denied him battling the Mountain?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Two thoughts on Daenarys: one, I take it you don't take much stock in the prophecy of R'hllor, Lightbringer, etc.? And two, what if the Dothraki and Unsullied are wiped out at Winterfell?

I do think that prophecy competes with the three-headed dragon mythology (Daenarys, Jon Snow, Tyrion). Also, I agree that her marrying Jon would eliminate most/all of the political/game-of-thrones issues - but I also think that it is much too clean of a solution for GRRM, and not in his style.

Speaking of the Hound, do you think we get denied him battling the Mountain?

We're all just guessing right now, but don't forget that THIS is not George RR Martin! This his HoBO. What happens in the books stays in the books. In the books Caitlen is running around killing things.

They are taking a path divergent from George's world.

For the record it's been too damn long for me to even remember all the characters of the books. If folks think the series is bad, try the books.

Regards,

Doug

PS - The Hound will stake the Mountain. It's been built up since the meeting. Set in stone now, marble that is.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    My dead pool money, 2 goats, a toad & 3 fishing worms go on Daenerys dying twice... And yes John Snow is going to be the one to stick it to Daenerys The Night Queen in the end. Boom!:rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom