Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Been in the city all my life and was thinking of moving to the country, but that kills it. I don't want to be anywhere near cornfields.

[Edited to add attachment image from Deadeye's post for context.]
    Grew up in Indiana surrounded by those evil things, so moved to New Mexico to get away from all that as well as all the Leftists……..

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Grew up in Indiana surrounded by those evil things, so moved to New Mexico to get away from all that as well as all the Leftists……..
    My kids moved to South Dakota to get away from leftists and a lot of other big city garbage, but they found out there are a few leftists even in such a conservative state as SD. But for the winters and summers I would be inclined to move there. I am surrounded by leftists, one on either side of me and scattered all over the neighborhood.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    My kids moved to South Dakota to get away from leftists and a lot of other big city garbage, but they found out there are a few leftists even in such a conservative state as SD. But for the winters and summers I would be inclined to move there. I am surrounded by leftists, one on either side of me and scattered all over the neighborhood.
    Mark them for future reference.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    New Mexico is a liberal $hithole. Kaliforniastan East. Far, far, far from the Wild, Wild, West. The Land of Entrapment……we knew this before moving here, but it’s worse than I thought. Not many corn fields tho, none near me anyway!

Tomorrow is the day the Federal judge revisits our .gov bogus health order banning firearms in Bernalillo County. Should have been slapped down hard and fast permanently.

Attachments

• IMG_3968.jpeg
      IMG_3968.jpeg
      160.7 KB · Views: 8
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom