Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Other than seeing it on at my mother-in-law's house or turing it on at a hotel for weather, no TV. We had some videos for holidays we watched with the kids, and I did watch a movie, El Cid, on You Tube a couple years ago. Oh, and I watched the Chronicles of Narnia with my daughter and Three Stooges and Honeymooners reruns on disk with my son. But I don't have a television. I don't even know how to drive a modern car. My newest cars are 2008s and the controls are a pain in those. I prefer cars that have manual transmissions' hand-crank windows, analog gauges, three-dial HVAC, and at least two doors with keyholes. I don't even use the remote on my 2008 Fusion and that it only has one keyhole door sucks. The remote is too much bulk and sit on it and the horn can start honking or other weird stuff. I still have a land line phone at home but to carry a flip cell phone for emergencies. Desktop computer, no wi-fi at home. Only my work computer is a laptop. Ok, lots of humor here, but where is the political part? I am a die-hard conservative, rejecting Democrat party since I was born again in 1984 and now rejecting the Republican party too. There are a few good people up there but the parties are all corrupted.

My kids (around 30 in age) don't have a TV either and are also solid conservatives because we did not send them to government school, or even church school, but homeschooled them.

He is one of us.
    One of us.
    One of us.

Attachments

• children-of-the-corn.png
      children-of-the-corn.png
      81.4 KB · Views: 19

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He is one of us.
    One of us.
    One of us.
    iu

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yep, I get a lot of info off of this site, Gab, Gateway Pundit and other places, so am definitely not living in ignorance. Considering most of what comes out the TV is sputum from mainstream media, I am better off not listening to their story.
    You said you haven’t watched TV since 1989. I’m calling BS. Did you see the twin towers fall on September 11, 2001? Or did you wait till it popped up later on YouTube?

You’ll get no argument from me that TV is less relevant today than it used to be. But 1989? C’mon dude…

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just leave people alone and expect the same of them.

Otherwise you are acting like a leftist!
    I think "Oh no, an opinion on the internet that I don't like, LeAvE mE aLoNe!!" is pretty much textbook leftist.

Even has the impotent Antifa threat of violence to go with it.

If you have no intention of harming men mine or others in my presence I will not shoot you.

Ok, hero. :):

2A.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is ignorance something to be proud of now? Why should someone who does not live in the modern world have any say in what goes on in it? This is akin to those moron legislators who want to regulate the internet, but don't know what a URL is or think wiping a server requires a towel.
    Did you forget that one can read about just about anything and that talking heads narrating their version of events and emphasizing what they want you to believe just clutter the message

I've never been much impressed with your erudition, but to insist that someone must watch TV or you believe them ignorant says something about you - but not at all what you think

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You said you haven’t watched TV since 1989. I’m calling BS. Did you see the twin towers fall on September 11, 2001? Or did you wait till it popped up later on YouTube?

You’ll get no argument from me that TV is less relevant today than it used to be. But 1989? C’mon dude…
    Well, not having a TV I could not watch that event. I don't think we even had a computer that could connect to the net until maybe 2003 or so. But for 911 I was at work and they had a TV they turned on and we all just stood their staring at it until they sent us home. At home I think we listened on the radio for a while.

Reason I gave it up in 1989 is I got married and my wife had never been much of a TV person, so she asked me, "Do we have to have a TV?" I said "no, we can read books instead."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom