• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is my 12,391st day on this earth and thus far, nothing has ever fallen in to my pocket. Just sayin'.

I can actually say I have had something fall into my pocket once when I was wearing loose pants with big pockets. And there really is no other explanation as to how it ended up on my bathroom floor. It's not an item that was previously in my house. Nor is it an item that I WANT to have in my house. If there's a better explanation as to how it got there I'm all ears. He and I are both very weirded out by the whole thing. And no he isn't secretly into weird things. I would know by now.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This is my 12,391st day on this earth and thus far, nothing has ever fallen in to my pocket. Just sayin'.

We all know what happened and who's the real owner of that plug.I just decide to believe the "oh it must have fell into my pocket" version even though we all know it's BS.
    That way I can still respect SnS.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I can actually say I have had something fall into my pocket once when I was wearing loose pants with big pockets. And there really is no other explanation as to how it ended up on my bathroom floor. It's not an item that was previously in my house. Nor is it an item that I WANT to have in my house. If there's a better explanation as to how it got there I'm all ears. He and I are both very weirded out by the whole thing. And no he isn't secretly into weird things. I would know by now.

OH, COME ON!

:):

Top Bottom